Fashiontide - Your favorite outfits

With Lohner´s Emporium now in place, it is time for some Fashiontide. Post your favorite outfits and cosmetic combinations to inspire your fellow Vermin Slayers.

The Red Gunman

Red and gold warning colors, additional armor for the head and eight spinning barrels to make it clear that this Huntsman is going in guns ablazing, spewing fire and lead onto the enemies of The Empire.

The Stirland Poacher

For the less conspicuous approach, the Stirland Poacher kit blends far better into the environment, but still keeps some colorful highlights and texturing.

The Frontline Captain

The black and gold color contrast really brings out the details in this armor. Proper head protection keeps you safe in the melee and continiues the golden highlights of the body armor. The new spear skin fits right in the with its darkened tip contrasted by the golden guard & pommel.

The Blue Guardian

Blessed by Ulric and Myrmidia, this Champion of both the northern and southern gods of battle protects his comrades as a moving bulwark. The Myrmidian dark grey helmet fits the tone of the breastplate, while the blue-tinted arm and leg gear continiue the color theme of the shield.

Honorable mentions:

The Knight setup I actually use. Not as great as a theme, but the brown-gold of the halberd does somewhat fit the green-gold of the armor.

While I generally prefer more colorful getups, the black and gold outfit on Saltzpyre really makes the details pop and looks pretty noble. I also really like this hat, maybe because it´s got a bit of a cowboy style. Hat and body look good, but dont have any outstanding synergy.

Similar to the above. The blackened helmet does fit and has a tiny bit of golden highlighting, it looks good, but not outstanding.

All pictures taken on the modded realm with Vermintide Photo Mode. (I´m not very good with it, the mod is amazing for a more capable user).

7 Likes

Black Knight.

9 Likes

I prefer Knight of Color.

3 Likes

My favourite outfit would be a Daughters of Khain skins for Wutelgi, like those:
Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 But thats more of a No-Fashion Tide for Nudelgi :smirk:

Swashbuckling Sigmarite Pirate (and also secret agent). I took extra care that the pistols have the same skin.
The Emporiums ‘Seeker’s Longcoat’ fits the ‘Tyrant’s Bicorne’ just a tad better than the ‘Imperial Chamberlain’s Finery’, and for extra lore to fit with the coat, i made a Seeker’s Key trinket just for him.

7 Likes

Of course

Galri Asur

6 Likes

I like the pants, they are nice and look comfy.

5 Likes

Imgur

Sienna Unchained with Kerillian Handmaiden’s barbute. I will never stop remininding fatshark of the fashion they took from me ;__;

10 Likes

This, this goddamn picture right here. I knew I saw it somewhere, I knew I had seen, somewhere, that Unchained had this REALLY COOL helmet, I can’t believe it’s actually that handmaiden barbute!
It’s looks so GOOD on unchained, we need this to be a cosmetic for her, desperately. Open at the top so her fire-hair can flow, maybe the horns should be a bit more twisted to make it more distinct from handmaiden’s, but otherwise… something exactly like this

4 Likes

She’s like a living fire in the mountains!

4 Likes

(I’m having way too much fun with this)
Carroburg Greatsword

Wolf Knight Commander

Drakwald Hunter

Dwarf Warrior

The plank from Ed, Edd n’ Eddy (it even distorts time and space!)

ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ

ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴ

Death’s-Head Halberdier

Dawi Engineer

5 Likes

Give him the Huntsman helmet with red and yellow cap! And more light! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh Sigmar a proper Sallet would look awesome on mercenary. Basically this helmet with a different visor.
And that feathered knight helmet looks really unfamiliar though.

While I like the Hunter Helmet, the beast man head seems like a bit much… not only is it huge, but given how foul the Beastmen smell, imagine having a dead and rotting version of that on your head. Kruber msut stink to the high heavens with that. This is the ONE TIME a skull would actually have been preferable - as in, a beastman skull. They went totally overboard with goofy skulls on the other classes but missed the one chance where it would actually have been sensible.

1 Like

Laurel Helm available in the modded realm and one of the unreleased hats present in the code since day 1.

Wait, are all these cosmetic combo’s available in the game? Some are looking very good!

You missed conehead pyro btw :^)

Nah, sadly a lot of those combos are available only in the modded realm. The “Carroburg Greatsword” uses the scarred close helm from FK and so on. The engineer uses a helm belonging to Ironbreaker (even though it was worn by RV in the promotional material and the steam trading card LITERALLY HAS RV WEAR THE HELM THAT BELONGS TO IB…why Fatshark)?

3 Likes

The paid helm that RV gets also looks lot like an Iron Breaker Helmet… crudely oversized for a mountain ranger.

And completly impractical.
Shines like the damn sun. Zero camouflage.
And it being heavy just makes fast movement difficult.

1 Like

I´d love to pick apart these hats from a practicality standpoint, but I restrained myself.

Well, maybe one: Huntsman´s hat.

Pro: nice looking helmet that seems practical for a bowmn or archer
Con: A giant rotting bestmn head that has to stink to the high heavens, alerting any in the same elector county to your presence, and horns sticking out so far to give you a giant profile and prevent you from going into narrow spaces.

There is not a single hat in this pack that would grant the wearer practical benefits over the other choices. Which is a shame, as I am a sucker for that.

1 Like

Wanna talk bout Saltzphyres pet-hat? :rofl:

I mean Flagellants are known to be a bit crazy so maybe it can justify that…

1 Like