Cosmetic Wishlist- lets hear it!

Hey! What do you want to see cosmetically in the game? Couple of things I would love might be

Knight of The Blazing Sun Kruber Foot Knight Skin

Manglehide’s Manflayer’s Shade Skin

Maybe more exotic weapon skins, dark elf skins for elf weapons, thematic regionally themed empire ones (example being a warhammer that has ulric and white wolf iconography ect on it)

Lets be honest, this is Warhammer, ostentatious and over the top is pretty much mandatory!

4 Likes

Kruber skin :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Flagellant cage mask,something like this:

5 Likes

Those padlocks would keep smashing you in the nuts.

6 Likes

OMG when you mentioned dark elf i was turned on! Playing tabletop 40k as elders, couldn’t agree more good sir!

Some tall, shiny high elf style helmets for Handmaiden, definitely. Perhaps in Shadow Warrior fashion, to keep the face concealed as she does.

What? There’s cosmetics? /s

7 Likes

Some skin from the 40K universe…like a steampunk chainsword ^^

They’ve repeatedly stated they want to keep to the lore as much as they can, I highly doubt they’d add something that’d be that immersion breaking.

Yeah that’s not gonna happen like ever. Then again we have age of sigmar so… maybe in a spin off game xD

No.

3 Likes

more weapon desings

Never mention age of sigmar again what in the hell is wrong with you.

8 Likes

I would like some actual Asur Themed gear for the handmaiden giving that class more wood elf stuff I guess is okay since they operate mainly out of Averlorn…but still…cool ithilmar armor set’s and helm’s would be cool…pretty much everyone needs new ARMOR and not a damn reskin, and helms. If they really need that much help go to Return of reckonings armor and get inspiration there

40K fans are annoying.

5 Likes

To be fair to him, warhammer fantasy rp has a few items in it that are pretty clearly 40K items like Vox’s and a powerfist.

Swordmaster_of_Hoeth

9 Likes

untitled

11 Likes

Dark%20Elf%20-%20Disciple%20Female%202

9 Likes