Darktide is so back đŸ”„

I disagree on the CMs. The small bits we’ve had leak through indicate that the CMs are tied down by bureaucracy and utterly incompetent leadership and management, and with Catfish out sick and Strawhat part-time, them saying nothing is
well, not excusable, since they have so many people who need to leave their offices and say something if their actual CMs aren’t around, but understandable.

That said, management, the execs, and everyone in PR above the CMs need to go. Send whoever came up with RNG crafting with them.

7 Likes

Well
 I can’t fit a narrative where ice cubes matches the crafting update.

:pick: [Your] :gear:
 [N]:ice_cube:

6 Likes

:pick: Mine. → Min (Minimal)
:gear: Cog.
:ice_cube: Ice.

Minimal Cog Ice 
 if the next emoji is ants

Minimal Cognizance.

It’s a cry for help from within Fatshark! Rejects, rally your uncrafted autoguns. We go to save the hostage community management team!

(Look, you wanted a narrative. You never said it had to make sense.)

8 Likes

It’s Pickogice, the latest addition to the English language.

5 Likes

Its hidden in plain sight.

Atelium Foundryplex Omega V

Atelium is probably a minable resource :pick:

Foudryplex Omega V is the processing center :gear:

Its been frozen over :ice_cube:

DO BETTER FS

6 Likes

:pick: :gear: :ice_cube:

Probably it should be read backwards.

Iced gear pick!

So they postponed itemization and crafting update!

9 Likes

Are they stupid?

3 Likes

Why ask questions you already know the answer to?

9 Likes

Then they aren’t communicating that very well. Or at all.

3 Likes

Communicating what? We know the weapons are coming. Im just saying they could hype it better.

2 Likes

:crystal_ball:
:milky_way:
:military_helmet:
:white_check_mark:
:crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

I vote this is to be our collective response! cheers!

the more I look at it the more I’m lol’ing over here excellent, so cool you can mouse over them and see what they are called :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry I’m hieroglyphically challenged, could I get a translator in here?

4 Likes

Crystal ball space marines make mjau’s wet (probably).

3 Likes

Sigh It’s blatantly clear what it says, honestly. How can this be misconstrued in any way? (/s)

It reads:

“I predict that Space Marines have already been confirmed and approved by the powers that be, and this fact makes me sad.”

Obviously. Next you’ll be telling me you don’t have phones.

7 Likes

darktide sisters my hype just went over my neighbor’s roof. I can’t wait for next week’s single emoji

4 Likes

They are not asking the right questions.

Partner Program

• How many onboard?
  • How is their channel dedication? Level of engagement in terms of subscribers and reactions count?
  • Why are we not featuring them regularly on our news page to show who they are and get more subscribers to help them and also more coverage on YouTube
  • Who can be potentially be a partner? Lets search Darktide on YouTube and find out who is putting out great videos and proactively chase them with tangible rewards. Lets help them grow their channel.
  • Influencers. What can do or who to look into get more it more on twitch streaming. Can we help them to get their view count and subs up for mutual benefit?
  • Lets approach game review sites to showcase new updates we put out

Remember anyone who is into Warhammer content is even greater potential even if they’re streaming another Warhammer game (i.e. Total Warhammer), table top, lore etc. Get them on board, send them some freebies, fly them over to our office for team events, lets setup relationships here so they feature the game more. What would their expectations be in return, ask them.

That’s marketing. Constantly thinking of new mechanisms to increase awareness, especially if you can get others to do it for you with tangible rewards beyond more subscribers/ad revenue.

5 Likes

This week the hint will be the word: “Snow”

4 Likes

Pick your mechanicus girl with cold heart?

3 Likes

they’re trying to melt our icy hearts with a cool island song

3 Likes