Comm-Link Delay

Hi all, I know you are expecting a comm-link later. Unfortunately due to a mixture of tech issues and complications from the red day I am unable to post that today. I will instead be posting it on May 25th as part of Warhammer Skulls. Sorry for the delay!

2 Likes

Pity.
On the other hand, means more time to work on crafting, item progression and lockbreaking :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Unable to post today…
Post it 1 week later? NEXT WEEK?
LOL

I guess you guys can’t get out of your way and just post stuff the next day or atleast at the earliest date possible.

Real bummer.

7 Likes

27 Likes

74jlb4

35 Likes

Those are the kind of thing that make FS really difficult to like.

Like even yesterday you were saying it was gonna happen. Very bad taste, even as a long time fan

Edit:

What kind of tech issues make it jump from today to a full week later that weren’t possibly known yesterday ?

22 Likes

We live in the Darkest Tide.

Thanks for letting us know, I guess.

4 Likes

What kind of technical issues could possibly prevent a company from posting about the patch they are working on?

red day

Maybe don’t schedule your community outreach letter on a day you know you have off every year. But apparently a single day off results in a 1 week delay of a blog post. Incredible.

37 Likes

I guess the large patch is going to be delayed aswell?
As the end of the month is pretty much next week
Gonna be more like beginning of June I guess

4 Likes

Oh boy

2 Likes

Due to technical complications and issues with summer vacation the comms link about the may 18th comms link about the end of may patch will be delayed until december of 2023.

10 Likes

interesting enough it never stops amazing me how managers always forget that there are season holidays. always in each company. each year

7 Likes

I heard that there was supposed to be a comm link about a big update today. I can’t believe I came back to just be hit by another, unironic “next week”

You can just say you wanted to delay it for the warhammer event because you’re excited about the upcoming features or something. “technical delays” lmao

16 Likes

Dont b*llshit us catfish :slight_smile: you are not releasing a patch, but couple lines of text.
If you dont feel well, the someone other can hit enter and tell us crafting is not getting changed again.

11 Likes

So there was that thread where people were asking about our “hopium” and what they’d like to hear in the comm-link about the patch. I foolishly said that my expectations were quite low so that I could be pleasantly surprised.

Somehow my already rock bottom expectations weren’t even met! Deja vu anyone? We’re right back to “next week” again.

21 Likes

Everyone is going to be snarky and say things about next week. I’m just glad we’re being communicated with.

Still, hungry community would appreciate some scraps. Teasers no matter how vague are always welcome (=

22 Likes

Nah. I’m not being snarky. This is some of the worst mismanagement i have ever seen in basically any industry. It is actually astounding. Dumbfounding. Beyond hilarious.

Fatshark as a company is so incompetent they can’t even blogpost on time.

26 Likes

its not her call

2 Likes

Whatever is being announced best be worth putting into the biggest annual event regarding all things Warhammer. This announcement is being put up against showcases for Boltgun, Space Marine 2, and very likely DLC for Total Warhammer and perhaps even Sienna’s new career.