Bloopers reel

Over the last year, I’ve had many times when ‘weird stuff’ has just happened in DT. Most of the time it’s keypresses not being registered (e.g. swap weapon, push to toggle-run), sometimes it’s sniper lag, other times it’s silent specials.

Well, I got fed up of it all being anecdotal, so I grabbed nohboard and OBS, and have been capturing some vids over the last week. I’m yet to get a weapon swap ignore, (edit: now captured) … but anyway, I thought I’d share some and maybe it’ll bring some light fun if nothing else for the seasonal period.

I may add at a later point!

NB - Other than the missed audio cues, I’d recommend sound off as it’s unpleasant at times. Sorry. I’m not a video pro by any stretch.

Videos have some text, but (FYI) i’ve got shift as push-to-run TOGGLE, F as special ability, space as dodge and ALT to jump, and I’ve a repeat-click macro on button5 if you see the lmb flashing (to avoid RSI injury :wink: ).

Ghost Hits:

Ignored Inputs:

Missing Audio Cues:

Lagged Effects:

Physics problems:

Annoying director:

7 Likes

Slay :nail_care:

Now with added ghost-hit goodness.
I’ll leave it there as a they’re not exciting to watch. But I can at least link back :wink:

1 Like

Hearing character callouts and lines in slomo is hilarious.

This thread is a public service.

Only just recently started paying close attention when getting utterly screwed in horde fights and wondering what was going on, and started noticing my inputs being eaten by the game, sound cues not occurring or being insanely muffled, dodges not working at all, Lawbringer shooting blanks…

Chain ax revved power attacks showing the animation of hitting a target but not actually hitting anything so I’m standing there doing nothing (rev stays briefly after the animation since it’s active long enough) is a particularly “feelsbadman” moment.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.