2 months! No new veteran bundle

2 re-releases
2 reskins

What an absolute meme, Fatshark don’t seem to understand the whole point of a cash shop is to make money buy selling premium stuff. Not putting in 0 effort and still hoping people pay.

I’ll say it again, most consumer friendly cash shop because they sure as hell don’t want anyone spending money on it.

The people in charge of darktide’s store
IMG_6569

10 Likes

I have been waiting to spend the Aquila’s I stupidly got in the imp edition I stupidly bought to get the death korps set and we all saw how those sets turned out.

They look like bad cosplay, except the ogryn, his looks okay.

2 Likes

If they implement the “For The Drip” mod into the game as an official feature, they’ll make a lot of money from the premium cosmetics as long as they don’t just keep pumping out reskins. There’s healthy and substantial profit to be made, without the community hating the premium cosmetics system.

5 Likes

Give Tempestus Scion and Karskin Skins with Skill tree and Scoped Hotshot Weaponary (Ryza and Lucius lasgun and Hotshot marksman rifle)

7 Likes

The timeline where Fatshark aren’t stupid and wanted to make money easily.

1 Like

No, not those feeble Tempestus people or the overrated Kasrkins, we need ‘proper’* Inquisitorial Stormtrooper skins! In red and black, with their carapace armour and boxy helmets, with the Mk 1 & Mk 2 Hellguns. The OG metal Stormtroopers (excepting the metal blister packs for the original, original plastic Stormtroopers, of their Command Squad, special weapons, etc), and still the best, in my completely subjective opinion.

*That word is doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

4 Likes

And then they should do Solar Auxilia armour!

The classic stuff from the Great Crusade!

Like dis:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t care. I am not willing to support Fatshark by buying macrotransactions with monopoly money. The base game itself got a lot of issues, and the prices themselves for cosmetics are too outrageous.

6 Likes

Fatshark at this point considering what amount of reskins we have just outsource making premium cosmetics somhere, because it seems like you just dont want money from people. I played a lot of game but Diablo 3 cosmetic in game shop was better and those skins were 720p :smiley:

If you dont get why people are upset i will explain in to you:

1. players want to give you MORE money
  2. you try to sell reskins
  3. people dont want reskins, they want cool, lore accurate models and you can choose from, i dont know, 40 years of lore and models that GW already put on the market.
  4. people dont buy reskins, complain, because and i cant stress this enough, WE DO NOT WANT RESKINS

Like fo real guys, if you cant do it just buy 3d scanner, pus some figurines from official game and then add it to the game. If you are lazy why not go full lazy?

3 Likes

i wonder what skins they have that they’re putting, “extra care”, into this time… the anticipation lol

1 Like

And for what game, because it aint DT for sure :smiley:

I don’t get Fatshark strategy. Most people that are interested enough to buy a cosmetic in their shop already know what they have in the files, and they are not going to spend money on a mediocre recolor of a previous item.

Or are people nowadays just that ignorant. That if they set out to buy a car you can sell them a bicycle instead?

Are they literally just testing the water to see how many people buy this recolor? A recolor which by the way, took less than a minute to produce with the dye system they have in place.

Every item needs to be made available at the same time.
I am not going to buy something else because what I want to buy is not avalaible right now, I will simply wait until it is avalaible and not spend a dime until it is.

1 Like

they definetly are too high for the service you get, you bought googles? oh a shame we gonna charge you extra to wear them on your forehead or the good ol pay again for different colour. This game needs more unique cosmetics and a painter instead of recolours every god damn time.

Why have we still not gotten these two sets?

Untitled

3 Likes

This post was made the 30K Imperialis Auxilia gang :muscle:

2 Likes

asymmetrical leg armor is gross. Still mad about that.

These are not significantlly distinct from the penance cosmetics you unock for veteran.

2 Likes

Armour symmetry is very important to me.

2 Likes

We have gotten that carapace armour and that helmet
Except for some reason they made the armour red, and that helmet is on the store now but in black

Fatshark cosmetics designers
IMG_6569

1 Like

Literally makes me not wanting to buy it just for that. It’s so stupid. How come the right leg doesn’t deserve armor? What has it done to deserve such fate?!

2 Likes

Probably to be expected TBH. Following the Xbox release, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Fatshark just did re-releases of their most popular skins for a while to give new players a chance to get them.