1.0.7 Still no changes to loot system

subj

2 Likes

“We Fixed several bugs, and the random spawns of Coodinated attacks, oh and also we buffed some weapons in Prep for the big patch” - “BUT I WANT MUH LOOT !” :v

Guess you cant please everybody.

5 Likes

Sometimes, when you have nothing to say, it’s best to remain silent. The patch is great and addresses lots of issues players raised, it looks like a significant improvement.

8 Likes

Lol, leave it to you to have an awesome patch come out and then complain “but they didn’t fix the thing I’m most obsessed with yet!”

3 Likes

@Zargor @Flinlock You should have realized by now, that saying that something is fixed doesn’t mean, that this was actually fixed.

1 Like

Why are you changing the subject?

Because I don’t see me complaining about anything here, yet I see that you like the patch.

You don’t see your complaining? Did you read your own OP? Lmao

Actually u’re right. That does look like a complain indeed. I wanted to write subj, but felt it could sound a bit dry.

1 Like

And you’re right about the “most obsessed with” part. Though I don’t feel bad for it. Because I have a good reasoning for it, and I clearly see that lots of other people agree with me. Because the current system is both bad for players and bad for the game.

And it’s not like I come here every day to make a post demanding a loot system change. No. I don’t need to. People do it, once or twice per day, because they are concerned. And these topics gather a lot of posts, not because of me, but because of the very same reason.

I, on the other hand, have only one topic, where I “complain” about current loot system, with this being the second one (dis is a real complain though.). But even among my posts you will not find any complains about it, that’s why this one stands out so much and was noticed so quickly.

3 Likes

why are people flagging this… its in the lounge.

5 Likes

Who knows, some people just like to hide behind the flag button instead of actually responding :frowning:

4 Likes

@Revy @Flinlock So am I getting it right, 3 people can gather up and hide any post they want? Or one person can register 3 accounts and do this solo?

1 Like

I think so. IDK how many people have to flag a post before it gets hidden, but yeah it seems like once X number of people flag a post it gets automatically hidden until reviewed by a moderator.

1 Like

I am trying to say, that this system is easily abusable. And I see no notes about moderator reviews on my flagged post. There is a possibility that the system is 100% automatic.

2 Likes

You’re probably right I was just guessing about moderator review. Agree very abusable system.

2 Likes

correct

1 Like

Ive been banned before but mods were quick and nice answering my questions and after reviewing my posts told me when my account would be unlocked, I even got back a day early for good behavior :smiley:

2 Likes

lol Sound like u’ve been into prison or something. :smile:

1 Like

Just got a red, 127 vaults since my last red, and its… my 9th red trinket.

1 Like