You could garner a lot of good will easily by

Giving us some kind of flat plasteel reward when we finish missions that goes up in difficulty. Or maybe only for malice+ idk. We need something, soon.

Most of us aren’t even half out the door anymore, we walked through and don’t have long before it slams closed and we leave for good.

6 Likes

Yeah, last time they increased mats, Hedge even said to let them know if it wasn’t enough, because it was very easy to increase. Yet they did nothing of the sort for a xmas event, nor have they thought of doing it once they got off vacation to at least give us something.

1 Like

hahahah no noo no no mats for you xd:)
Trolling
Well,in fact I agree with your point

They could have replaced XP after lv 30 by crafting mats to reduce the grind a little ; not exactly rocket science, since XP does nothing at the endgame right now. Yet another basic-ass feature from VT2 that didn’t make the jump to DT…
Instead, they chose to take your crafting mats away if you fail the mission. I mean, that kind of decision just oozes good vibes.

1 Like

I think that the players should have a choice between selling weapons for money or scraping the weapon for crafting materials. Since most weapons are worse that what a player would have anyway. I have way to much money and crap weapons and not enough crafting materials and good weapons.

1 Like

Would be such a small useless thing, though.
I’d rather have them actually fix the game so the servers stop having issues and I stop having constant crashes every damn mission.

Sure, it wouldn’t fix the game or the systems. It would be something though. More than nothing, which is what they’re doing so far. The cost of upgrading stuff that will almost surely roll bad blessings and become trash is abysmal. It takes a lot of playtime to get enough materials to roll even one item from grey to orange, let alone also rerolling a perk on same item.

The point is that this is something incredibly easy that they could do, and it would be something, but they can’t be bothered. All hands on deck for the console release, I guess. PC support is halted.

1 Like