Wrymwood got owned

Hopefully we get an operative that knows how to use a radio next time!

7 Likes

Hopefully Masozi is next.

7 Likes

Mazosi being gone would actually improve the game.

4 Likes

Masozi is entertaining at least.

Take Melk or Zola next!

3 Likes

She’s got plot reasons to be next as a potential gene stealer cultist.

Although the attacker said Grendyl is next. Don’t want to make a liar out of him do we? Heretics have a code to uphold. Imperium of man, lies a lot. Heretics, evil yes, BUT! We tell the truth a lot. Especially in monologues. So if after killing Wyrmwood he says Grendyl is next…

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you said the Imperium lies, and “we” tell the truth a lot? Yes, Inquisitor, this man right here!

5 Likes

I really, really doubt this but we’ll see. I don’t think the miniscule circumstantial evidence we have for her being a GSC is comparable to the massive number of other things in 40k it could be referring to. Additionally there would almost have 100% been an extensive medical screening for her to get this high in an Inquisitorial operation and if she is some kind of GSC that’s pretty poor writing on FS or even Abnett’s part.

1 Like

The current evidence suggesting that Zola is a Genestealer Cultist:

1. According to some Psyker voice lines, Zola’s thoughts are often jumbled up and/or contradictory and she has something nearly constantly gnawing at her. These thought patterns have indicated Genestealers Cultists to Psykers before, although could just be signs of severe trauma.

2. There are “Xenos” sightings in the lower hives, indicating that there may be a Genestealer Cult on Atoma Prime. Zola is the only confirmed Tertium-native officer in the Warband so far, and on top of that she is from the Torrent - the sewers of Tertium. If anyone was going to be a Genestealer Cultist in Tertium, they would probably have grown up somewhere in the Torrent.

I’m not saying it’s true or even reasonable, just that those 2 things have been pointed out by people in the community and YouTubers have discussed the subject.

1 Like

I really hope it isn’t genestealers. They’re such a boring enemy.

1 Like

I wasn’t that serious but the theories are fun.

3 Likes

^This is what I watched and she made some interesting points. But like the lictor thing is probably wrong with the new voxes we got.

3 Likes

i’m gonna laugh when the zenos in the hive turns out to be an ambull monster we start having to fight. all the genester simps will lose their minds about being wrong.

Uhhh yeah lictors don’t speak.

2 Likes

Lesser daemons is my bet.

3 Likes

Again this is my circumstancal thing, and a point against it is that shes a big part of an Inquisitorial organization.

This is right but again circumstancal.

It all hinges on 1. An unsanctioned psyker mind reading an unwilling target correctly. 2. That the dream means anything beyind vague symbolism or just a dream (maybe Zola is simply struggling with the type of person she wants to be). 3, that the Xenos in the lower Hive are Genestealers and not anything else, like Hrud (Hrut? I think its Hrud). And 4, That it is a direct reference to GSC and not any of the other myriad mind effecting creatures in 40k. As far as I can tell she doesn’t display any of the GSC physical mutations (besides being really ugly) and hasn’t said anything to indicate it.

Is it still possible? Yes. But thats a LOT of assumptions being made with 0 solid evidence. I get we’re the Inquisiton but even then most Inquisitors will get a LITTLE more evidence besidea “she grew up poor and had bad dreams.”

Would be awesome to have an Enslaver invasion though.

2 Likes

Yeah, the chains you hear before Wyrmwood gets game-ended indicate maybe some kind of Daemonhost.

2 Likes

Morrow stories bring up Armageddon (orks, chaos marines and daemons), Xanatros (genestealers), Badab (renegade space marines), Macragge (Tyranids) and Necrons.

I wouldn’t mind seeing any of them.

3 Likes

If Morrow was somehow at the first war for Armageddon he’s a perpetual

Old 40K Hruds were originally just 40K’s version of the Skaven; Hruds are now multiple different kinds of Lovecraftian cosmic horrors.

1 Like

This… This whole topic…
Laughing at death of loyal servant of The Throne?
Calling “lies” actions of Inqusition to protect information you’re not obviously cleared to have?
Rooting for Genestealers?

7 Likes