Won't let me launch

When I try to launch “official realm” it won’t start and says there’s a security error. It works when I try to start up “Modded Realms” though. Here’s what it says.
GUID: da94aac1-428d-4b7d-a264-a5a68135a259
Log File:
Info Type:

You should try reinstalling EAC from the Vermintide 2 installation directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

(for example)

That did not work.

Could you please pop us a screenshot of the error(s) being displayed?

Fixed the problem. If I end the task in my task manager “Selledv2” it allows me too play. The game runs great but it also randomly crashes giving me this error.

GUID: 68252c36-25c2-4ab0-aa61-7e406a19811b
Log File:
Info Type:

[Engine Error]: HRESULT: 2289696773 = DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED: GetDeviceRemovedReason() = DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
At D:\agent-work\data-dir\engine_release_bogenhafen_08_14\runtime\d3d11_render_device\d3d_performance.cpp:587 in function stingray::aftermath::ensure

actually its crashing for different reasons everytime I play the game. Some times ill be messing with my stats, sometimes ill be in a loading screen, or it’ll happened randomly if I leave the game sitting in the main menu. This is ridiculous.

If you are using official mods, try removing all of them and then adding back 1 at a time and relaunching the game to see if a mod might be the cause. I’ve found that I can no longer launch the game if I have the Bestiary mod installed and I get the same security error. So it’s possible an official mod is causing the same for you and it’s likely due to a corrupt mod download from steam.

The crash you posted (along with other crashes you have outlined) are caused your GPU stalling in quick succession forcing a shutdown.

We’d recommend removing your GPU Drivers and reinstalling those (as you’re on Nvidia, download the latest ones and during install select “custom” and opt to remove all previous driver versions. It may also be worth updating the Geforce Experience before hand as well, or trying without it installed altogether (as it’s not a very reliable suite in general))

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.