Crashes, can launch modded realm not offical

Please see the pinned post: About the Vermintide 2 - Technical Support Category to see what information to include in your report.

Hello, I am not able to launch into officials realm/ sever. I have verified the files in steam, i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled, I have check the firewall, rolled back drivers, i have reset overclocks. I played this game in 2019 and went to play it today and all the sudden it wont load.

1 Like

As this is just occuring with ‘Official’ realm, this indicates it’s related to Easy Anti-Cheat. Are any other errors being dispayed on screen to you at the time?

ii get alot of error codes when the game is launch here is one of them

I have tried to repair and re intall the anti cheat

ii get alot of error codes when the game is launch here is one of them

can you help?

Hi @dastardlydalton,

Apologies for the delayed reponse!

Unfortunately, this crash report hasn’t provided much useful information :frowning:

You mentioned that several error codes are displayed when you try and launch the game, could you please provide a screenshot of any and all errors shown?

Vermintide 2 crashes2 Vermintide 2 crashes3

These are the three that I saved, i get a different crash code every single time i try to load the game. I have tried all of easy anti cheats fixes and well as most from this community. Thank you for any help!

Thanks @dastardlydalton

Unfortunately the crash reports are only providing a limited amount of information, and don’t show a clear indicator of the problem.

It’s very much a shot in the dark, but it may be that something external is interfering. Could you try a Selective Startup?

1. Press the Windows key
  2. Type ‘msconfig’ and select ‘System Configuration’
  3. On the ‘General’ tab, select ‘Selective Startup’
  4. Deselect ‘Load startup Items’
  5. Reboot your PC
  6. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal, and see if the issue persists

I tried the msconfig step as well, it still did not work after the reboot, I honestly dont know what else to do for the game

Sorry to hear that @dastardlydalton :frowning:

This will need to be escalated to Easy Anti-Cheat. Usually they prefer to speak with our players directly, and you will receive a quick response time if you contact them here: Easy Anti-Cheat

Alternatively, I can reach out on your behalf but please be aware this will increase the turnaround between responses.

Thank you for all your help! i actually reached out to them a week ago and havent gotten a response, i will reach out again but could you also do it on my behalf too? that would be awesome. thank you so much!

No problemo! @dastardlydalton did you use the same email address to contact EAC as you use here on the forum?

yes it is the same email, thank you for all your help! i just wanna play vermintide haha

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.