Witch Hunter Captain ideas

Good Sir throws Feather Glove, a Duel to the Death for that Heresy!

To be serious, what a bloody Heretic! …Im truely sorry …i couldn controll myself.

On Legend its “Deathknell” thats makes the Difference.

I hereby use the WHC passive ability to tag this topic and give it 20% more views, with an increased crit chance to be read by a developer.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my head around WHC and after a mixing up of various weapons and loadouts I think Salty just needs a bit more breathing space to do his thing. I think the number of targets hit by the axe is a bit low, meaning he gets walloped by chip hits in a horde, and to some degree this is true of falcion and rapier too. Rapier is good for clearing hordes though but awful at everything else. The pistol /rapier shot is almost pointless and the 2h sword lacks… Something.

All of my suggestions are therefore about buying him some space to defend his teeny healthpool…

1. His ult should be something that stalls enemies. I’d love it if the ult called something like “light of sigmar” caused the enemies in range to writhe in pain for a couple of seconds - like the players do when caught by burblespews black cloud. It’s be nice if it buffed nearby players with an attack speed increase.

I think some of the weapons need a wider sweep to allow salty to dodge and block a bit more. Maybe an increase on block angle would be nice too.

I think curse resistance should be his passive skill. This guy is resistant to the influence of chaos better than most!

I’d like the pistol shot on rapier to have a bit of a bigger cone of fire, staggering a lot of enemies in front of him but with a very short range.

I’d like his bicorn hat from VT1 to be given to me for free cos I’m a top bloke.

Oh, are you reeeally sure about that, what happens in dark Skaven infested Mines stays there.

Thats isn’t possible, we have already 33% resistants on Trinket so there is no Sense for adding such Talent.

Meh, heard that somewhere before, such an Ult would be an waste if you consider how many dirty Tricks an Witcher Hunter has to his disposal to kill Heretics&Monsters, specially such an experienced one as Salty.