I’ve played every career now thought all the levels. (Excepting the zealot in hunger in the dark which just requires it to show up in quick play really.) And there was no career that was as frustratingly hard as this one, while I struggled with others I usually eventually found a play style that suited me and the career, the WHC however continues to elude me.
- There’s a powerful buff to the party, tagged enemies take more damage, (I believe that this works for everyone, no matter who did the tagging. though its only for 5 seconds. and it’s shared with other effects like bombs… so not stackable with them)
- He gets a nice crit headshot bonus.
- He has a Ult that increases crit chance for everyone for a short time. (plus a knockback effect)
- A great infinite block vs light attacks from the front.
OK so it seems like I should be using headshot style weapons with a crit build… Rapier and Crossbow seemed logical, but did not seem to work well for me I kept finding myself struggling with enemies in melee so I’d move to ranged were never really seem to get much out of the crossbow, crits not being a guaranteed thing after all.
Now I’m looking to learn how to play this class, I don’t mind being the party buff charm, so long as I can be effective at staying alive in combat, So any suggested build help would be great.
He seems like he should have more value in the mechanics than I though I had, I just would like some suggestions on how to get the most out of him as he currently is.
Since we have end game stats I’d also love to see contributed stats at the end of the game like:
- Used extra shield:
- Gained damage from friends buffs:
- Contributed parties dealt damage: