Winds Of Magic Community Blogpost

My DnD session starts at 8pm CEST, game releases at 7pm CEST. #RIP :frowning:

I would trade with you in an instant. Always wanted to try DnD but donā€™t know enough people and no one with any experience. :smiley:

3 Likes

@flisker Another beta ! Enjoy ! (weā€™ll see who was right SOON ā„¢)

1 Like

"The preorder goes live at 7pm CEST, along with patch 2.0.
The progress from this beta will carry over to release.
The portrait frame isnā€™t available for this beta, and is exclusive to the earlier beta phases. " - Hedge

4 Likes

ITā€™S TIME!!

I was probably gonna go insane if they didnā€™t announce anything today.

Yeah Iā€™m not buying that until they post patch notes here. Not worth the risk of wasting my money. Already wasted to much time on the beta as a whole.
Hopefully Fatshark woke up and do something good.

Iā€™m assuming patch notes will go live with the release at 7CEST. As the patch is going live for everyone, as I doubt they can have some people using old talents and some using new.

1 Like

Well, do what you want :stuck_out_tongue:
Who am I to force you to buy it if you donā€™t want to !

I will buy it the second it goes online !

1 Like

I used to be a fanboy like you.
But then I took a beta to the knee. :frowning:

4 Likes

Hey I did play the beta a lot =p
I just enjoyed it instead of having the opposite reaction.
Guess I dodge the arrow for some reason.

Well thatā€™s what happens when you play the beta to look for bugs and balance issues. You tend to turn, sour. Good thing you enjoyed it at least. I know I did not. But I did it anyway out of necessity. :slight_smile:

ic

I c wut u did tharā€¦

None the less, to each their own. Wait out and give the changes a try when it goes live. If you like it, buy it?

Weā€™ll see about that that :slight_smile:
At least I know what I am keeping an eye on tonight.
Nah, Iā€™ll be playing Deep Rock Galactic anyway while looking at the patch notes on the other screen. :slight_smile:

I also like Deep Rock Galactic a lot =p

ROCK AND STONE! TO THE BONE!
Management has just granted you a promotion. Stand proud fellow miner!

Maybe FS will understand if it hits their wallet, not just the forums.

yy, I will sign up as soon as I can for this one ! Should be later today :wink:

Wait what ? Holy sā€¦ how did I miss that !

1 Like

If youā€™re really interested. Add me on steam, Iā€™ll shoot you a discord invite. Got some mates who run a session nearly every week. It involves a magical train run by a god that drops us off to missions and picks up others. So you donā€™t have to worry about missing a session due to work and stuff. Works great for us due to everyone having different schedules.

We use roll20 website and discord.

Looks like it - Iā€™m wondering how much theyā€™ll modify between this beta and launch however, and how much has changed since beta 2.

Sadly I wonā€™t have time to try it for myself until late September.

FOR KARL!
Please donā€™t kick the barrels into the launch bayā€¦ Barrels and launch thrusters do not mix.