Winds Of Magic Community Blogpost

This beta before launch is just mainly quality testing I’d assume. Nothing big in form of changes unless it’s something gamebreaking.

1 Like

Well probably not much. Just something to make sure the game build is stable than anything else. But yes really curious to see what they have managed to do in the few weeks they’ve had.

1 Like

Just wanted to post here in this thread again to say “I told you so”.

Fatshark didn’t listen to what we had to say.

And now the community is literally imploding and the expansion hasn’t even fully released yet.

Fantastic work.

1 Like

Pretty sure not much people didn’t really spoke about Temporary HP and the attack intensity during the beta. Thoses are the main problem we’re facing atm.

Which you can clearly see the result of from the reviews on steam, it went from mostly positive to mixed on recent reviews in less than a day.

1 Like

You just put out one sentence, completely ignoring the writing before and after that sentence. On top of that you are the perfect example of an excentric, stressed antiteamplayer.

You have sooooo less time to complete a level, dont care about doing something in team because your superior skill level is above all the others AND the game is too easy to play with others xDDD
Why dont you play with bots instead?

I hope you and Silver add each other and rush together through the maps, play with bots or with 2 other very stressed rushers.

We actually do not need to discuss here any further, but you have enlighten no one of nothing!

There are many different people in the world, but being narrow-minded is just hateful…

If you play difficulty that is easy for you, no matter what diff. it is, then you will not want to go slow. To make it more obvious, imagine you are super comfortable with Champion, but for some reason you go and play Recruit, if you do it more times, you won’t really be interested in doing the map for 10 more minutes.

And since before there was no Cataclysm and Legend was joke for more hardcore players, it was kinda this scenario.

There was no stress dude, that’s the reson to rush, lack of stress. And even if there is stress, like now if you fire up Cata with some lower Twitch times, you just rush for different reason. Now you rush because otherwise you are not getting anywhere.

Well if you still don’t get it, then yea this is leading nowhere.

lol, alright and also racist and sexist and who knows what else, I’m sure :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t forget ratphobic. And misogynist because you only kill male ratmen, clearly you think you’re too good to kill skaven rat-mothers.

3 Likes