Where is the news?

I am an administrator in several Chinese Darktide Community,which contains about 2,000 people.
Due to the Net Wall, we get information later than you guys, and players in our community become anxious about the news. So I just want to ask, does anyone know something about the news FatShark promise to give? If so, please tell me, players here are waiting. Much thanks.

5 Likes

There is none. Either Fatshark has nothing to say, they forgot to hit send, or they’re just completely unwilling to say anything because nobody in there likes working.

12 Likes

Probably Thursday next month on the 5th of April
Because fatshark are on holiday and have missed their own deadline of end of this month for the penance update dev blog. In typical fatshark fashion.

8 Likes

okay,I see,that is extremely upset…

9 Likes

sorry but Trust me, the folks that play in China sadly aren’t the only ones upset right now over the lack of communication and content. It seems Fatshark leadership fails to recognize the value of letting the community know what the plan is. Even when they do they always either Lie or fall short of said statement

But like Ragnarok says, expect something maybe next month

8 Likes

What did you expect man? This is FS doing their best to corroborate their infamy.

If you haven’t seen it yet this is what we got.

5 Likes

Ahahahahahahaha!

Woah. They just can’t help themselves in failing to meet even the lowest of expectations.

12 Likes

It really says something that they decided to make an announcement that almost a month later there would be an announcement of possible upcoming content after months of practically nothing, only for by the end of that arbitrary timeframe that they set themselves, at the very last possible minute they just hastily shove on a quick “Here’s the update to the announcement that we announced a month ago that you’ve been waiting for; We didn’t do what we said, no dev blog and no more information! Instead here’s a vague teaser for the upcoming announcement of upcoming stuff! “Soon!”.”

12 Likes

I think they are the only dev company I know of that can delay typing words

Hell doing it after nearly 4 months of nothing just makes it all that much sweeter

3 Likes

The level of incompetence is mind-blowing.

4 Likes

Learned a long time ago, to expect my lowest expectations to be violated. Hasn’t failed me so far.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be incendiary here, but I gotta say it Fatshark; This is just outright pathetic at this point. We’re talking about collecting information and writing it down and delivering it before a predetermined deadline. I’m pretty sure we all learn how to do this in elementary school.

5 Likes

It sounds like one of the problems they’ve always, always, always had: not planning effectively around the Swedish calendar.

Which, for a Swedish company, is ridiculous.

1 Like

I mean arrowhead a Swedish company are managing working around the Swedish calendar just fine we we have an example of it being more than possible
They released 2 guns just before the break

3 Likes

So they missed their path to redemption?

2 Likes

Kinda feels like planning isn’t a Fatshark strongpoint.
But we already knew that from previous stuff.

1 Like

Whilst clearly Fatshark has some serious competency problems somewhere in their operation, what confuses me the most is how seemingly apathetic they are to the damage they do to their own reputation. If you dig your hole deep enough, eventually there’s nothing you can do to climb your way out. It might take longer than folks presently feel like it will, but I think it’s an inevitable outcome eventually if they keep this no-f*cks attitude towards their customers up.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.