News seems quiet

Soo, what happen with the news at the end of the month?. At least tell us that there will be no news or they are going to be delayed.

5 Likes

Fatshark classic of roleplaying as an 80-year-old solo developer hard at work on their next-gen indie title.

10 Likes

Since unfortunately FS seems to have been bad at informing people, we got this little snippet and screenshot on March 28th. This is why there’s a decent amount of people upset right now. I would expect the full, actual news to (hopefully) be this Thursday.

Please let it be this Thursday Fatshark.

11 Likes
7 Likes

thx, did’t saw that. They should have posted that, at least is something.

2 Likes

It’s crazy how you didn’t bother to look at any recently updated threads before posting a new one when this topic has already been dominating numerous threads for days.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so harsh on them. I assume they aren’t a regular forum poster and were just asking what/where the news was.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath.
They failed on delivering a blog for some reason. A blog! If they really cared about deadlines, they’d just a dropped an only-text with no fancy formatting on us to ensure the deadline was kept.

4 Likes

werent they supposed to comment in a week, or was that a week ago?

Thursday last week. They gave us the good old “not done yet, working on it, here’s a trash screenshot. laters!”

Inb4 its next week again

Ngl i am expecting for that to happen again

1 Like

I think it already has
Shouldn’t they have posted by now if we were getting a dev blog on the usual Thursday.

So yeah next week
Again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.