What is the point of Sienna?

Oh I am.

With all the power creep that’s been going on, I haven’t seen an elf not running Javelin or Moonfire bow in a month.
The javelins can stun-lock a CW on Cataclysm, without even needing to headshot, and deal 45-50 bodyshot damage through armour at long range.
Moonbow deals 150 damage on an uncharged headshot, and 250 (including 175 from the DoT) for a charged shot, in AoE. Not including 40HP in friendly damage.
Deepwood staff is instant denial of anything up to a CW with close to no drawbacks.
None requires ammo.

I’m seeing elves in QP who rely on being stupidly OP, who play like they didn’t have to learn any mechanic in the game and die for the most stupid reasons.

Fatshark, the Grail Knight was a good release. The Engi character was a good release, though the weapons were too much. Now this SotT is just broken in all regards. Please don’t make Saltzpyre and Sienna even worse. Stop the crescendo now, hold the reins. A new career sells regardless of its power, this is a coop game for crying out loud. I’ve spent my last Cata game asking myself “what’s the point ?” when the elf just killed everything before I could get to it.
This is not the “”““coop””“” experience I’ve been playing for countless hours, and not one I want to play for many more.

19 Likes