What is magic?

Issue Description (Required):

О’key then, so in your wonderful and beloved game, there is such an interesting parameter missing as ping. Well, who cares, right? However, when searching for a game, you can choose a SERVER based on your preferred PING and region. And well, let’s not talk about what Nexus Mod site I found a way to check my ping, but my standard ping fluctuates around 83-86.
The preamble is long, but you’ll bear with me.
As soon as the ping reaches 90-93, there is a delay in actions of about 1 second, but overall it’s still bearable, despite the inconvenience. And no, I have good internet, good hardware, and no, I’m not downloading anything at that moment, BUT for some reason unknown to me, as soon as the ping rises to these levels, the following options of what will happen next are as follows:

1. The ping will stay in this range for a couple of minutes and then return to the previous playable value.
  2. The ping will continue to rise to 100+, and the delays will be at least 2 seconds (in the worst case, 5 seconds).
  3. The ping will not change, and within 30 seconds, it will kick me to the character selection page. The error message at this point will be completely random and make no sense. Meanwhile, all enemies/allies will either be standing still or flying into space.
    Okay, if this problem was just for a day or two. But it’s always, you hear me? It’s always been in this wonderful game. How many more hotfixes with cosmetic sound fixes and the like will there be? Maybe it’s time to solve a problem like this, it’s not just me, not just I’m experiencing these ping values.
    By the way, for you to understand the ping values that I see and how they feel:
    what is displayed 80-89 = feels 80-89
    what is displayed 90-95 = feels 120-150
    what is displayed 96-105 = feels 130-180
    what is displayed 106+ = feels 250+
    How to understand this at all? I’ve played other games on servers with a ping of 240, and you know, it’s much more comfortable there, and I feel better than with your false 80 in Europe

Platform (Required):

PC - Steam