What does Server Backend Error 1113 mean?

Over the past couple of weeks, I’ve had a few problems with the game crashing now and then. Nothing too serious, but today, it’s pretty bad.

I opened up the game and tried to play a few matches of Quick Play. However, shortly after having joined the match (about 3 - 5 minutes), the game crashes. I tried joining Quick Play matches three times to see if the problem persisted, and it did.

I remember that the second time, I got a notification from Easy Anti Cheat saying there was a “violation” or something, but I couldn’t click on it in time before it disappeared.

After the third time, I tried opening up the game again, but it says “Server Backend Error 1113”. I’ve no clue what this means, but I want to know if it’s a problem on my side, or if there’s at least anything I can do about it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Backend Error 1113 seems to be a widespread issue, we’re investigating right now.

1 Like

Yeah, I did see the banner pop up shortly after I made the post, but good to hear regardless. I’ll just sit tight then.

Is there anything I should do? Will I be notified once the problem has been resolved?

1 Like

If a solution to the problem is found I’m sure a communication will be made on Reddit, through their official Discord Server, and here as well.

Alright then, I’m still a bit new around these parts, so I’m just asking to get the gist of how issues are handled.

1 Like

For sure, fellow heretic! I’m glad you’ve joined up :grinning: always good to have a few more Rat-Slayers on the field preventing the End-Times.

At least until our Lord, Archaon the Everchosen, comes through the great fortresses of the North. Then it’s pretty much over.

Our service provider is having issues in their data center. This is leading to outages across all our platforms. We’ll monitor and continue to relay information as it is provided via the top banner text.

2 Likes

Just bought this game yesterday, have a few days off work and wanted to dive into a good game, it was a ton of fun last night now I cant even play all day today. Not happy guys

This is now resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.