Have verified files, updated drivers, bios and changed from dx12 to 11 still every time I play this map it I crash. Pc just turns straight off. My tempts and voltages are fine. And I can play all other content bar this mission.
On ryzen 3700x with a 1080ti
The PC crashing or becoming unresponsive usually indicates a hardware or driver issue of sorts, as Vermintide 2 operates in protected memory and should never be able to directly crash the PC. Due to it’s demanding nature, it could be highlighting a hardware or driver instability.
- To start with, we recommend performing a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the instructions below:
For NVIDIA GPUs: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360021233554--PC-How-to-perform-a-clean-re-installation-of-your-NVIDIA-GPU-drivers
For AMD GPUs: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360021424673--PC-How-to-perform-a-clean-re-installation-of-your-AMD-GPU-drivers
Run an Anti-Virus/Malware scan.
Run the Windows System File Checker, which will replace any corrupted Microsoft DLLs with the appropriate versions:
- Launch the ‘Command Prompt’ as an administrator
- If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or select ‘Allow’
- Enter the command:
- Restart your PC once complete
Unstable overclocks may also result in the PC crashing or becoming unresponsive. If any of your components are overclocked, we recommend reverting the component to it’s original clock to see if this improves the issue.
For more information on how to detect and resolve hardware problems, please see here: https://www.wikihow.com/Identify-and-Resolve-Hardware-Failure-Issues
The Windows Event Viewer may be able to provide some insight into what’s causing your PC to lose responsiveness. This can be accessed by:
- Press the Windows key
- Conduct a search for ‘Event Viewer’ and select the app
- In the sidebar, expand the ‘Windows Logs’ dropdown
- Select ‘System’
- Search for errors that correspond with your PC losing responsiveness
Please be aware Fatshark Support are unable to advise on Windows-related errors, and we recommend that such queries are directed to Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb
- If a Blue Screen error is produced when the PC crashes, please see the Microsoft Support articles linked below:
For Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors
For Windows 7: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17074/windows-7-resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors
- Lastly, you may need to consult your computer manufacturer or a local expert for advice, as Fatshark Support are unable to assist with this issue.
Sadly I have tried all of the above and still getting shutdown…
I managed to skip 12 did 13-19 completely fine no issues. Got to end arena of 20 and crashed again.
I’m reinstalling all software on pc as we speak.
Reseating Graphics card and changing PSU are next on the list if it continues tomorrow.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.