Around 80% of the time my character or a character I’m spectating actively is caught in a Blightstorm my whole PC crashes and reboots. It’s a complete shut down, but no log is written.
I have a i7-4970K @ 4,5GHz, a 1080Ti and 16GB RAM.
Idk what other info may be needed.
The PC crashing or becoming unresponsive usually indicates a hardware or driver issue of sorts, as Vermintide 2 operates in protected memory and should never be able to directly crash the PC. Due to it’s demanding nature, it could be highlighting a hardware or driver instability. Please see our list of recommendations below.
- To start with, we recommend performing a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers using the instructions below:
- Run an Anti-Virus/Malware scan.
- Run the Windows System File Checker, which will replace any corrupted Microsoft DLLs with the appropriate versions:
- Launch the ‘Command Prompt’ as an administrator
- If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or select ‘Allow’
- Enter the command:
- Restart your PC once complete
- Press the Windows key
- Conduct a search for ‘Event Viewer’ and select the app
- In the sidebar, expand the ‘Windows Logs’ dropdown
- Select ‘System’
- Search for errors that correspond with your PC losing responsiveness
Please be aware Fatshark Support are unable to advise on Windows-related errors, and we recommend that such queries are directed to Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb
- If a Blue Screen error is produced when the PC crashes, please see the Microsoft Support articles linked below:
- Lastly, you may need to consult your computer manufacturer or a local expert for advice. Fatshark Support are unable to assist with this issue.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.