Weave 101/102/103/104/105 crashing for host

Weave 101/102/103/104/105 is crashing when the end screen is supposed to come up. It only crashes for host and doesnt count for host

GUID: 2bdb052f-bcc4-4b2a-b4a7-5f5019d0179e
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/settings/mutators/mutator_beasts.lua:56: attempt to index local ‘objective_template’ (a nil value)

edit; its only this wind

1 Like

I bet this is going to happen with 103, 104 and 105 too. It probably has something to do with the beast/earth weaves.

Good game!

1 Like

Please dont tell me its going to take them another week+ to fix -_-

This has been resolved internally, I’ve asked our Release Manager when it’s likely to be shipped. Apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

good to hear! do you happen to know if its only on this certain wind? or if it affects every weave.

I don’t have any other information, unfortunately. :frowning:

I can ask when everybody is back in office tomorrow, but I’d like to think we’ll be hotfixing it tomorrow.

1 Like

Hope it can be fixed within 13 hrs

We figured it might be the totems that are causing the crash. When we tried to have them all up before the Weave ends, our host got no more crashes! Hope it helps! Cheers!

I do think it’s already fixed (there was an hotfix 3h ago =p)

thanks :slight_smile: but we just did every weave twice to get trough them, and it has been fixed now pretty sure.

Next crash still incoming @ w118 btw :poop:

EDIT: Whoops i replaced my old post, im tired sry

1 Like

Lucky you :’(

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.