Weapon stats should never be ALL 100%

Your suggestion preserves the spirit or intentions of the system, while getting rid of the control variable that nobody wants (a lower power base % chance.) I like it. There would still be a gear hunt for “your” perfect weapon or set of weapons, but without the weapon quality baggage. +1

1 Like

I would have preferred to take all this RNG bullpoop out of the game from the start, I already said that about V2… no one who played the previous games for longer did so because of the weapon farming… All this nonsense is just pointless and gives me personally nothing. On the contrary it only frustrates me and brings me to a point where I just lack the motivation to try anything new because I have only crap in the stores and it’s a chore to look there every hour. And let’s be honest, the whole system is completely pointless, because you can even play with random weapons of any level on Damnation without noticing a “really significant” difference… The whole justification for the item system at this stage is just the gamble satisfaction of players who think they would play even a touch better with a few percentages more on their weapons… which is not the case, because in 99% of the cases it is bad team play and bad decisions that lead to the wipe. The thing that matters more then any stat is just the weapon type… Psychers know how that feels when looking for staffs…

If you ask me, make every weapon 100% and balance the game accordingly.

2 Likes