Why do stats end at 80%

Is there some plan in the future to add something that allows you to push past the current hard limit of 80 on a stat bar?

Seems kind of silly to stop them at 80% if there is no way to go past it, then 80% is really just 100%

3 Likes

Something to do with the currently nonfunctional crafting system, I suspect. I suppose 80% is how finished Fatshark thinks the game is now that it’s fully released? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Their description of the ‘open soon!’ areas of the crafting system has none of them modifying the top stats of the weapon.

Refine - replace perk with random
Earn Blessing - destroy weapon and extract blessing
Re-Bless - apply blessing to weapon replacing existing
Combine Blessing - upgrade extracted blessings

The game is 80% complete so you only get to access up to 80% of statrolls, clearly. /s

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is locked on purpose to keep people grinding for longer (uncap the stats are later date to make their current top end gear worth very little, so everyone has to grind again)

1 Like

I meant that we might get something regarding actual top tier gear once they release the crafting system, but other than that your guess is as good as mine.

Let’s just hope that the remaining 20% won’t be unlocked by the power of Aquilas… :eyes: