Was there a survey after the prelaunch beta?

Asking this because I know there was one after their 3 day beta, but can’t recall one during or since the prelaunch beta. Just thinking that if they had one now after the game being out for technically a month and the players have put in the time to give some real feedback it would be easier than combing through the forums, reddit posts, discord talks, etc. Just a singular place to have everything that’s setup in a way that’s easier to read by and has certain metrics rather seeing a title then the post going 90° in another direction.

The game can be fun and I want it to succeed, but there’s so much keeping it back. Have a list but been sharing tidbits here and there in gameplay feedback. I dunno. Either regular, full open communication between the devs and the community or go full No Man’s Sky and go dark while putting the nose to the grindstone. It’s basically a lose lose no matter how it’s done so it’s a tough choice. Not on the discord because I’ve heard…things, but if it’s more open there then my mistake.

P.S. If you’re reading this community managers, grab a cookie, maybe some tea or hot coco. It’s the holidays, don’t self destruct. Thank you for being on the front lines opposing us malcontents yelling rada rada. Merry Holidaysmas you wonderful people.

Edit/P.P.S. First gotta embrace my inner 5th grader…heh…PP. Second, thank you those who confirmed that there was only one survey.

3 Likes

I think a survey could go against the developers design intent!

2 Likes

Too complicated. we couldnt understand how to fill it out with all the questions and buttons. the store is hard enough to comprehend.

3 Likes

Closed beta test had one, but I do not believe the ‘pre release’ beta or whatever had one

1 Like

Surveys are ImMeAsUrAbLy CoMpLeX

3 Likes

This is correct. We had one after CBT but not POB.

2 Likes