Warrior Priest of Sigmar - Out now on PC and Xbox

Heroes,

We are excited to announce that one of the most anticipated and well-guessed careers is now available on PC: the Warrior Priest of Sigmar for Victor Saltzpyre. The new career can be purchased on Steam or in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.

The Warrior Priest of Sigmar is a new career for Victor Saltzpyre. This DLC contains the new playable career complete with a new talent tree, new weapon types, new abilities, a new Warrior Priest of Sigmar skin, and more.

The Warrior Priest Cosmetic Upgrade is a cosmetic package for the new Warrior Priest of Sigmar Career for Victor Saltzpyre.

A Warrior Priest of Sigmar fights evil in all its forms, engaging in close combat with holy purpose. As a Warrior Priest, Saltzpyre draws upon faith to empower his blows and shield himself from harm. Wielding trusty hammers or combining them with a tome or shield, he calls upon divine might to inspire comrades and strike fear into his foes.

Smite the heretic with new unique weapon types: the

Reckoner Great Hammer and the Skull-Splitter Hammer & Blessed Tome

Career Skill: Shield of Faith

Victor blesses targeted ally or himself with a shield, making them immune to damage for 6 seconds. When the shield expires it explodes, staggering nearby enemies.

Passive Ability: Righteous Fury

Victor gains Hatred when enemies die near him. At 100% Hatred Righteous Fury trigger, causing all hits to Smite the enemy a second time for 20% of the damage.

15 Likes

Bought it, and the cosmetic upgrade. It feels natural. I got to say, this is exactly what I wanted for Saltzpyre’s final class. The talents offer great combinations of helpful team buffs.

4 Likes

Hats off for these career release trailers. Watched the Warrior Priest one several times now, it’s so hype.

3 Likes

epic.

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for the update and the career :slight_smile: looking forward to test it. Just a detail, in this post it says 6 seconds of shield, but the talent screen ingame shows 5 seconds (which also is correct):

1 Like

Ravaged body:

B L E S S E D

3 Likes

You, sir, win the Internet.

2 Likes

Heretics: Is this a vampire career for Saltzpyre?

5 Likes

Bought it alongside the cosmetic upgrade. Unless I scap items from my inventory, I don’t even have space for crafting the new weapons. I don’t have an insane amount of items, I keep my inventory clean, I keep every red illusion i have, and the good orange illusions (those with a cool name mostly). I don’t really feel like scrapping those.

I’d say the inventory fix is quite urgent. Can we have an update on that, @Fatshark_Hedge ?

3 Likes

That feels unexpected!
V2 sure does not want to let me go and wants my coinsss… Taaaake 'em…