Video of Pyromancer with Resourceful Sharpshooter Beam Staff and Exhaust vs Legend Horde

herewegoagain

Where do I start… first of all nice video. It shows exactly how weak that build is. Do you see how far back you had to retreat just to deal with a simple horde? WS with hagbane would not have had to move an inch. That entire horde would of been dead in less than half the time it took you. Or, Sienna with pretty much any other weapon would of cleared it faster as well.

I don’t understand how you think this is “overpowered and bugged”. It’s working exactly how it’s designed. Except for some reason, RSS takes off 2 seconds from cooldown instead of 2%. If it was 2% if would be a lot more useful on other classes with longer cooldowns and not so effective on classes like Pyro. But that’s another topic.

Each time you do that beam staff wiggle, you’re hitting maybe 500-700 damage per second until you get your ultimate ability back. That is extreme low damage, the lowest in the game. Now you got your ULT which hits maybe 6-8 trash enemies or one heavy. It will hit for 4675 damage on a normal hit at 600 hero power, please note I have 10% skaven charm on which I think affects the dummies in the keep. Or 12,825 damage on a head shot. Do you think this damage is Overpowered? For comparison, using the bolt staff, you can hit 9,325 damage with it’s right click attack that also deals AoE. Except you can throw out that 9,325 damage every second. As has been said many times before, this damage is not OP. A single shot from Salty boi’s crossbow will out damage you. I mean, my elf with the longbow can bang out 12k damage. And, if the WS’s ult crits, which it nearly always does if you stack crit, she can hit up to 36k damage… Not to mention that ULT heatseeks targets the same as Sienna’s burning head. EVERYTHING I DON’T LIKE IS OP, PLEASE NERF!!!

Elf Longbow OP

Oh, and btw, with a CDR build on the WS, you can throw out her special every 5-7 seconds. But yea, you’re right. SIENNA IS OVERPOWERED

Also, it’s not a bug and working as intended, this is from one of the 8 threads about this beamstaff that have been made in the last month.

http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/t/beam-staff-target-switching-2-overpowered-dps/24997/9?u=smokert69

10 Likes