Veteran Item Issues

Currently you can obtain more red items than there are possible property/trait combinations in the game. I don’t think anyone needs more than 10 of any red item.

I personally have over 16 of each red necklace/trinket/charm and after patch 1.2 it takes me a week to open enough legend boxes for a red and I am sick of revealing duplicate items.

Perhaps you’re afraid people might quit playing if you fixed the loot system but I would argue people would be more likely to continue playing.

This is a major issue and it needs to addressed. Ignoring this issue(and others) and not communicating what you are working on is a detriment to everyone involved with the game.

This has been communicated:

2 Likes

A theoretical red dust system is great and all…but it would be a million times easier to put a cap on the amount of duplicates you receive. Or add an option that allows you to opt out of receiving duplicates.

The game has had this problem since launch. I haven’t seen the back end code but I can’t help but think it would take a single developer less than a day’s work to cap red duplicates.

Red dust is a rumor for a bandaid that I’ve been hearing about for months. With no timeframe or evidence it’s even happening myself and many other players can’t help but see the current system as intentional.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
You can be thankful that we won’t get the honor of using 5 red for a chance of a random new one.

Welcome to the official forum you now know how it is to be another small fish.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.