- Fixed halberd push attack missing overhead attack
Welcome to Patch 2.0.9 for Vermintide 2. This patch looks at stability, sound and tweaks to Battle Wizard & Slayer career skills (as well as other various fixes, all outlined below).
Now, on to the notes:
- Fixed an issue were a minimized fullscreen window was not restored to correct screen.
- Fixed an issue were incorrect resolution was set to the fullscreen window.
- Windowed and Bordless windows should now start on the assigned monitor screen.
- Re-enabled so winkey+left/right works in windowed mode.
- Fixed a bug causing black screens on some older AMD GPU’s. Let us know if you continue to have issues with that.
- We’ve done some sound optimisations for enemies. The aim of these changes is to improve reliability of special, horde, patrol and boss sounds and stingers. It should help negate some sound distortion that some players with specific hardware capabilities experienced during intense moments.
- Ambushes now feature a subtle stinger in Weaves so you get a heads up when these events trigger.
- Fixed an issue where German talent translations could list % and Durations the wrong way around.
- Fixed some other localisation issues.
- Fixed an issue where Bardin could engage in dialogue despite not being in the current lineup of heroes.
- Fixed various miscelaneous crashes.
- Phantom strikes - We’ve made sweeps use custom FOV to detect if hit is in view, now it has a more box like FOV in order make vertical sweeps hit far more reliably.
- Fixed an issue where overhead heavy stabs from Kerillians Dual Daggers did less damage on a critical headshot than a non-critical headshot.
- Garden of Morr - Fixed some terrain issues, spawners, and gaps in geometry.
- Fixed an animation issue where the Volley Crossbow would be reloaded with a cheeky tap on the top. Now it should reload as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the crosshair for the Empire Longbow would shrink-grow-shrink when aiming while moving.
- Waystalker talent ‘Fervent Huntress’ now properly refreshes when already applied.
- Subtitles should now stop playing when the speaking entity dies (looking at you in particular Skarrik)
- Fixed so that Battle Wizard can now teleport on stairs.
- Fixed an issue where the targeting circle for Battle Wizard Sienna’s Career Skill “Fire Walk” and Bardin Slayer’s Leap wouldn’t show up when activating while aiming at obstructing terrain, or invisible blocking volumes. In addition, when aiming at obstructing terrain, the targeting circle will be more thoroughly adjusted to find a target location where the player would fit.
- Battle Wizard Sienna’s Career Skill now has a shorter minimum distance you can travel, by aiming downward.
- Fixed up some input buffering issues with Saltzpyre’s Falchion.
- Tweaked heavy action chain timings with Kruber’s spear, should feel much better now. Adjusted damage window on certain light attacks to make it hit closer to the player, fixed small gap in between light and heavy attacks losing input buffering.
- Increased max hits we detects for sweeps, added slight optimization for sweep to make offset performance impact for increasing max hits. This hopefully negates some of the issues reported with cleaving stacked enemies.