Vermintide 2 - Patch 2.0.10

I agree that a Forum troll should not be defended but as i am a console Player i would say i got a right to speak in any topic i want.
I play vermintide on a fiends pc time to time (still with an xbox Controller)so i know whats going on there .
And the fact that console Players will get the game Patched to the same mechanics as pc some day should let console Players have the right to have an opinion about changes in game.
Also we can see gameplay in YT and see whats changing for the most. we payed the same money as pc for the game and some of us got a high amount of Play time in this game just like pc players .
i just got 33 days 2200 Missions played on this game i know its not so much but im not playing since release .
I know many console players that spended way more time on this game and why should they not have the same right as a pc player whos maby not so much Into this game?
Edit: sry replayed to the wrong person was meant for this quarrion and mashmonster guys

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure no one told you to not speak =p

This is going to much off topic here.
There were at least mashmonster and krator saying a console player dont got to have his opinion here on topics after 2.0 .
As a console player i feel addressed.
Quarrion sayd somebody that dont experienced the changes first hand isnt valid is a bit off here too imo . Cause like i said ppl can read about the changes watch gameplay and so on ā€¦

This works thanks.

Also with 2.11 it stopped happening for me