Vermintide 2 - Coming to PlayStation 4 on December 18th

VERMINTIDE 2 COMING TO PLAYSTATION 4

Today we are excited to announce that on December 18 Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will come to PlayStation 4. The Closed Beta went live today, and you can sign up to it here. You can ahead of release receive exclusive content with the Vermintide 2 Ultimate Pre-order Edition, available now in PlayStation®4 Store until December 18.

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4122-CUSA13645_00-V2PREORDERBUNDEU

PRE-ORDER THE ULTIMATE EDITION

If you want the full experience, including instant access to the Closed Beta and exclusive content, you can now order the Ultimate Pre-order Edition and get the following:

• 4 days Early Access
  • Instant Closed Beta Access
  • Sigmar Keep Statue
  • Helmgart Heraldry Themed Skins
  • 2x Portrait Frame
  • 6x Exclusive Heroic Deeds
  • Shadows over Bögenhafen DLC
  • Back to Übersreik DLC

CLOSED BETA LIVE TODAY

The forces of Chaos and Skaven are relentless and we are looking for brave heroes ready to pick up their weapons before the launch to defend the Empire – are you brave enough?

All you have to do to have a chance to participate in the Closed Beta is to sign up here – we will select the bravest and send them to fight against the Skaven!

FAQ

Q: Will my progress be saved from the Beta to the Live game?
A: The plan is for all character careers and base game character progression is saved.

Q: Which maps will be live during the Beta?
A: Against the grain, Righteous Stand, & Athel Yenlui

6 Likes

Finally! The ports are over! Now you can leave the peasants in the lurch and come back to focusing on what’s important.

8 Likes

I signed up for the beta day 1 like a year ago and didn’t get an invite :frowning:

Here was my confirmation you sent:

You have successfully unlocked PlayStation 4 - BETA Sign Up

Thank you for signing up to the PlayStation 4 -Vermintide 2 BETA!

We will send you your Key when the BETAbegins in March or April.

You will receive your beta access 24-48 hours before it starts. We don’t have a set date right now, but we aim to have you playing the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 beta in March or April.

Until then follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER to get the latest news.
Or visit VERMINTIDE.COM

I have also signed up for the beta a long while ago and I’ve had to re apply today through e-mail,had no invite e-mail.
Any help Fatshark?

Can’t believe you are stil crying about PC bugs and on a PS thread as soon as it’s up. Go play something else if you aren’t happy instead of the whinging elitism you’re spewing fourth on here like a petulant child.

1 Like

March or April, but, what year? :smiley:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh so freaking excited!!! Thank you FatShark, I always knew Santa Claus was real!

Those who have signed up previously should use the new form as it contains a pertinent field required to be completed in order to be given an appropriate key for your region. We’re sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Guys, I am not extremely technically inclined, but is it extremely difficult to marry the PC gamers with the XB1 gamers and the PS4 gamers? Is it fundamentally too difficult to allow these separate platforms to play the game together? I really don’t know, so I am just respectfully asking.

If its just asking to reinvent the wheel, forget it. I just want to know if its something that you might try to do.

Thanks Fatshark

Last I checked the peasants have less horde spawns, more health and more generous dodge windows. Yeah it’s not happening.

6 Likes

ok thanks. Are you guys putting out a press release or anything? I checked some gaming news sites and nobody seems to have any idea that the port is coming.

Soooo, I see PS4 folks aren’t getting promised keep decorations like PC and xbox folks were. What’s the deal with that

Well excited aswell.
Gonna be a festive rat bashing this year!

1 Like

Guys, I am not extremely technically inclined, but is it extremely difficult to marry the PC gamers with the XB1 gamers and the PS4 gamers? Is it fundamentally too difficult to allow these separate platforms to play the game together? I really don’t know, so I am just respectfully asking.

It’s not as easy as you might think. Firstly the platform would have to sign off on it, which up until recently Sony has been very much against, but they’re showing signs of freeing up those limitations.

That said though, due to the difference in how PS4 and Xbone handle matchmaking services it adds a whole other layer of complexity which we almost certainly wont be able to overcome. Plus, the game is balanced and tuned slightly differently on the console platform(s) vs PC.

ok thanks. Are you guys putting out a press release or anything? I checked some gaming news sites and nobody seems to have any idea that the port is coming.

We have a press release out there. :slight_smile:

Finally! The ports are over! Now you can leave the peasants in the lurch and come back to focusing on what’s important.

You should probably light an incense stick and have a chill. No need to ‘lay cable’ over people’s parade. This might not be news you’re interested in but for PlayStation owners this is a cool thing. Let them have this cool thing dude.

7 Likes

By saying that the ultimate edition contains the Back to Übersreik DLC, can we expect this to also be the release date for it on PC, or maybe earlier? :wink:

:wink: No comment at this time

1 Like

Got you there :grin:

Still not had a beta code through chief, spam folder or otherwise.
Is there a problem with the key roll out?

Do you know why on the us psn store it shows the release date as march 31, 2019?

Will the ultimate edition preorder be available in North America before the game’s release? I wanna get it but the store won’t let me buy it in the United States playstation store.