I recently acquired the red illusion from the quest “Tis But A Scratch”, but have been unable to apply it to my bretonian sword and shield. I can apply my other green illusion with no issues. When I attempt to apply it in the crafting menu, the progress bar will fill completely but will not do anything else. It will stay filled as long as I hold the button down.
Have attempted it unequipped and with another class to no avail
So we can take a look at this, can you provide your console log from a session that the illusion has failed to apply?
To do so:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
- Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
- Upload the appropriate console log to us
Thank you in advance!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.