BUG - BOGENHAFEN Illusion missing from apply illusion craft menu

Issue Summary:
I opened a Bogenhafen chest I got from Okri’s challenge (currently had Kerrilian Shade class equipped) and I got a red illusion for GreatSword - applicable to FootKnight. I switched over to FootKnight (and I checked to make sure none of my other Kruber classes have a great sword equipped - including the current foot knight).

But when I go to apply illusions, and select the great sword weapon to apply the illusion on, the red illusion does not show up in the list of available illusions. I have checked other classes that use great swords, and this illusion does not show up for them as well.

Please keep in mind that

• I know the difference between an illusion and a red weapon
  • I am absolutely sure that I got a red illusion for a foot knight - but I will see what the logs say
  • I am absolutely certain that it is not showing up in my crafting menu

Steps to Reproduce:

1. I got the Bogenhafen chest from Okri’s challenges and opened it, got the red greatsword illusion for foot knight
  2. I opened other chests as well which I had gotten from the last matches I played
  3. Decided to switch to Waystalker class to play a quick game - quick play
  4. Spawned into Skittergate mission on Legend - but unfortunately spawned underneath a platform at the beginning - and was stuck
  5. Couldn’t move, so I left the game.
  6. Switched over to Foot Knight in the fort to see and apply my great sword illusion
  7. Couldn’t find it

Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:
Can provide anything else you need

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

You’re sure it wasn’t an exe sword illusion or any other sword including Saltzpyres two-hander?

So, honestly - let me say I’m 90% sure - though I have checked single sword illusions on Kruber, and I don’t see it there - and I have checked great sword illusions as well on other characters.

I’m beginning to question whether it was a red - but I know it was. I will check again just in case

From now on, I’m going to take screen shots of every lootbox roll - to avoid this in future, and also to have some guarantee that what I’m saying is actually what happened - because I’m beginning to doubt myself lol

Logged in today and now I see it! It just magically re-appeared in the crafting illusions menu - for Kruber. So something is seriously weird. Anyway I have my red illusion now, so I’m good.

I love it when an issue resolves itself, especially on a Monday morning! :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu