Trapper is not even funny anymore

I got used to trapper throwing his net through bulwarks and hordes.
But walls?
My god, have a conscience!

8 Likes

Died at least 2 times from a net passing through walls…

yeah trappers unfortunately have still some issues.

many times i get trapped like that, especially also behind some covers and pillars.
they should fix it.

not sure if you did already but i’d also send this as bug report in Bugs
maybe the devs could fix that precise spot at least :sweat_smile:

Yeah there are still some spots where they can do that…also beware of edging corners/staircases when a trapper is around. I got surprised few times this way. Net trajectories seemingly “curving” around corners and stair geometry are great examples of the game’s “consistency”.

1 Like

thing of trappers it’s also when you are sorrounded by enemies and therefore kinda stuck, if you dodge you get trapped still, which is fair i guess.

however in vt2 i liked cause the packmasters there, even if sorrounded by enemies and stuck if dodging even few inches, it was possible to dodge them

1 Like

That is funny af (Not as funny as a mutant throwing 3 players off a cliff)

People have been complaining about this since release, Fatshark do not seem to care.

This and the teleporting dogs than can magic through walls are some of the worst long standing bugs in the game.

I know a lot of people assume this a skill issue, as did my friend who has mocked me for it on several occasions until it got him too. Turns out it was a skill issue on his part not recognizing where the nets that got him occasionally were coming from. “I didn’t see the trapper” - yeah mate it was the other side of a wall.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.