Toughness Bleedtrough - Worst gameplay decision in a long time

Uh, unintuitive changes to dodging, stamina, ranged enemies+slowdown, and horde behavior frequently make taking hits an inevitability, especially with PUGs where coordinated play isn’t perfect. What’s with this obsession with melee chip? Everything you’re complaining about is also a valid problem that can be addressed alongside removing melee chip. They can all be annoying at the same time.

They need to get rid of it. Between this and all the dodge/stamina changes, it’s just too much.

it makes melee feel clunky and terrible compared to V2’s. A major step backwards.

1 Like

Ooh, good point. I always forget about mutants when I talk about melee chip, but they’re one of the worst offenders. Because they do repeated hits each melee chip scales to do more and more damage until they end up doing like 30 health damage without breaking toughness.

I would be okay with them doing that if it was ONLY them and maybe like mauler/crusher overheads.

2 Likes

looks like it made it to release, sad times.

Constant interrupts and dmg through toughness, what a joy!

1 Like

bleed threw can work i just not in its current state,

what i would change.

1. at 100% toughness 0% bleed threw (just as it is now)
  2. as toughness goes down so does your resistance to a point(80% toughness 20% bleed threw)
  3. bleed threw can never be more than 50% damage(30% toughness 50% bleed threw)
  4. bleed threw can never reduce a players health under 5%(cannot be killed threw toughness)

thats how i would change toughtness

1 Like

Agreed, it’s insane that you’re above 70% toughness and the damn in game director is having a bad day because they wont stop spawning a stream of pox walkers behind the players to slowly kill the whole party.