Why isn't toughness bleed through gone yet?

You nerfed dodges

You nerfed stamina regen

You have wounds

You have corruption

You have specials that can wipe all your toughness away instantly.

Why is bleed through needed as well? Please get rid of it, the majority of players hate it.

17 Likes

+1

1 Like

This is a contential topic :

• on one hand this bleed through goes against the initial design as explained in the tutorial, and also contradicts the Zealot’s talent that keeps you alive at 1hp which loses all its worth as soon as the bleed through damage exists in the game ;
  • on the other hand there is a video linked in another topic which I’ll try to link here that shows a 4k toughness build - and without bleed that would probably be too strong ; but that is, in my opinion, a problem with that build.

I think bleed through toughness damage should be removed.

1 Like

That build seems both brainless and very powerful, so if Fatshark both keeps melee chip dmg and doesn’t nerf that build then I’ll probably be abusing it. That is, if I don’t refund and just play Vermintide 2 haha x)

1 Like

The answer then is not “Lets just nerf the entierty of toughness.” The answer is nerf what allowed that to work.

This is a big issue fatshark has, is when something comes up that is clearly broken rather hten fixing the problem child item/weapon/talent, the instead point their guns at the mechanic thats being exploited.

Its the exact same thing with dodge, knife and saber were an issue, so rather then nerfing it, they decided to just nerf dodge as a whole.

4 Likes

With you all the way

There are so many systems in play right now that are about to kill their entire play base very quickly after release if things are left unchanged, reworking this is one of them.
They dont need to remove chip damage entirely, they just balance it to actually feel good and im surprised they havent had a balance patch to at least attempt a different approach to it by now when they can clearly see the majority of players think its current state is poor in design

No, they should remove chip entirely.

1 Like