I know there have been posts on this in the past but it seems like a lot has changed since some of those were created. I have a bad habit of not trying new things on some classes and when I do I am not always sure what I like better. So in your mind what are the top 2 or 3 melee and ranged weapons for each character or career. If you have reasons why, properties, or traits that explain more please add that as well.
So for recent 1.1 patches… what are your thoughts?
I use attack speed and stamina as well as parry on almost everything.
- Glaive (no way to play Legend otherwise)
- Can’t decide (all needs strong help on armor)
- Swiftbow (crossbow if shade)
Ironbreaker (only one I use)
- Sheild and Axe
- (haven’t gotten around to testing the others enough, war pick I hear…?)
- Drake Pistols
- (haven’t gotten around to testing the others enough… yea I know )
Wizard (for me all careers):
- Dagger ( I like speed, what can I say. It has a decent strong attack as well)
- Mace ( armor bad…)
- Fireball Staff
- Beam Staff
Zealot and BH only (only ones I play)
- Flail (decent speed and fun)
- rapier I guess (yay pistol?)
- Volley Crossbow
- Sword and Sheild (is this bad?)
Thoughts? What about you and your experienced opinions?