Today hordes of enemies pop up out of nowhere

First I thought i might be slow today, as it happened with single mobs, but now i have been in teams a couple times that suddenly got wiped out of nowhere, as the horde of enemies literally just pops up. One second a few enemies coming running, next second completely surrounded by enemies in melee range. Does not seem to be a connection problem on our end. Anyone else experiencing this? No lag or other problems.

There’s a few spawn points where enemies appear when you get near them, as opposed to when you’re near but not in line of sight. It can be a problem if you’re not prepared for it, but until they get fixed it’s usually the same spots on the same maps where it happens so you can be ready.

I have seen this a few times… popping up on the street/alley right in front of me. ruins the immersion.

Seen it a handful of times, not counting the plethora of times i have seen single or smaller groups of three enemies just coming out of walls behind team mates.

In the middle of the bubble boss room for example? I doubt that is the same issue.

Yeh its happened to me twice today, nothing about, no audio que not a million miles from team and suddenly got 10 mobs all around me blocking me in - dead in seconds from full life.