This is the official forum right?

Guess ill post it here too…

New modifier is bugged at times:

3 Likes

@FatsharkCatfish

Seriously - please take on board that we need some volume here, some comment, some chat, something, anything. Please! Heck, even if all that is done is a summary of posts from elsewhere once a karking day but it didn’t come from other helpful users it’d be a sign from heaven.

No doubt I’ll get a ban for linking to a CM. If we can’t talk to them here though, I’m not sure I’ll actually mind any more.

7 Likes

CM are under NDA in their own company over a simple game ??? O_o

Lol i have no words about a communication fail like that, it s incredible, dont know if i should cry or laugh, or maybe both ?
Was a fanboy, now want to be refund and puke.

3 Likes

So ok, now, to access poor communication, but communication anyway, we have to go, on how they mention on their official discord, on UNNOFICIAL medias.
I really going to doubt about FS cerebral capacitys …

Also, on playdarktide.com

OK where are official forums ? And you com on reddit but it s not mentioned

HEY FS ! I m communication director, if you need somone to do the job just pay me, LOL.

6 Likes

Reading all this stuff made me remember the way SOE handled their communication:
the devs used Twitter and Reddit and ignored the official forums most of the time.

The reason?
Because Reddit and Twitter were unofficial platforms so they could use them to give informations that were unofficial, even if they were revealed as official afterwards. :rofl: :rofl:

In this case at least the Discord is an official platform, even if I don’t understand why the moderators can ban people.

take paper and write on it " we are working on it, it may be crap after few patches, but we will (hope) fix it in year. with love fatshark, kisses <3" and stick it on your monitor thats the best you can get. FS informs ppl like 1day - 1 hour before they roll out new patch/content, refreshing forum page every 15mins will drive you crazy, look at sticker on your monitor. damn how many ppl went crazy about game companies communication before everyone had internet :smiley:

DINGDINGDINGDING! We’ve got a winner!

You wrong, and it s off topic.

yea it came 14 later, im so sorry i didnt check all the facts :smiley: you are brilliant, i can not be more wrong im sorry again

Yeah, you should sheck before, np, but ppls arent angry for nothing, remember that …

MagnusTheRed never admits to being wrong! :slight_smile:

Horus heresy would’ve never happened lol

1 Like

if someone feels insulted be me im sor… im not sorry i was called white knight, nobody said im sorry to me. when you buy “aaa” game for like 60e you get like 20h gameplay with story, DT is 40e (if you paid more its on you) with no story. if you get 60-80h fun from it i would say its good. at least you can run it.
to topic-> FS was never good at communication thats not new or shocking, i wish they were better at it sure, but i dont think it will change like ever. this is how they roll so roll with it or post here and feel ignored. its your time spend it better then your money :slight_smile:

Well from the company’s POV, iy’s not just a simple game, but a trade secret, so this is normal.

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

oh. so they admit they messed up the release…

I think that will be it for staff update for today folks! More tomorrow most likely.

7 Likes

Poor Catfish. I pity her…

If they’re only delivering some hotfixes after all this time, they really really need to actually get it out this week. They still can’t confirm anything at all, which is why Catfish still has to hedge bets with saying aiming for this week. It’s truly astonishing how little support they’re able to provide for this ‘live service’ game. Bleh, whatever. It’s 99% likely the whole team is just working on the Xbox version, and anything else is just a smokescreen and delaying tactic.

4 Likes