This game is a step backwards from vermintide 2

But… why? This isn’t the first time I see this viewpoint here, and it’s just not something I understand. Rather than copy/paste my old comment, I’m just gonna link to it: The dodge cool down nerf feels terrible - #14 by Sensanaty

I’d genuinely love it if you could address that comment of mine cause I never received clarification from the person I replied to. Obviously ignore the points about the downed ally system since that was more related to their point than anything you said. I just have no idea how anyone can find the game throwing unwinnable BS at you fun. Mind you, dumb things like not being able to dodge properly != difficulty, it’s just shitty gameplay, and I also don’t mean funny situations like the game suddenly deciding to screw you over by spawning a chaos patrol, a horde and a minotaur all at once (provided that doesn’t happen every single game). But even then with a situation like that, it’s perfectly winnable and hell even soloable provided you play well enough. Not likely to happen, but I love that there’s still a chance to win, otherwise what’s the point? Might as well just teamwipe and get to the next map ASAP.

3 Likes