The Spawn Location in Vigil Station finale medicae room is absolute BS

First this room is tiny, why do we need a spawn location here? And why can poxbursters explode from the doorway while being invulnerable, you can’t even shove them back inside they just explode in your face

?

My entire squad just healed up and three bursters just exploded at the doorway and took us all down to near dead, luckily I had a medkit.

This game is filled with cheap parlor tricks that is supposed to make the game ‘difficult’ but is only frustrating imo. Trapper nets going thru physical objects, no invuln frames when getting up from a dog pounce, snipers shooting from the floor, snipers shooting from behind objects brain burst or surge staff can’t lock onto, and many others just reeks of lazy coding.

Its the room I’m pointing at in my SS.

Welcome to Tertium hive, enjoy your stay!

I also noticed the stupid loading zones seem to have broken threats on some levels, the door will open and a Crusher will already be dropping an overhead alongside a wall of other fat elites and horde. Pretty much highlights why the monster door is faeces game design. I had one the other day on Mercantile where a bomber spawned while the elevator was going down and threw it through the door before it opened, while a wall of bulwarks flash mobbed the door. Good gamer boof moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.