The Mourningstar Memorial; lest we forget

everything i’ve seen of stalker 2 makes it look like it’s lost all of its stalkerness.

3 Likes
2 Likes

They’re actually shooting at the player in the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although I’m probably just biased because my first S.T.A.L.K.E.R. experience came from Clear Sky which was just extremely unforgiving even when compared to both Call of Pripyat and Shadow of Chernobyl.

3 Likes

sure, barely and it does close to no dmg, its also just random gameplay and not an trailer meant to show off

fact is the easy difficulty in stalker was crayon eating before so in whatever community you look it is unanimously recommended to play on master because that is the stalker experience
(unless mods that change the whole difficulty)

3 Likes

The thing is, there should only be one level… Either get good or die…

1 Like

That’s probably true. Again, I’m just biased because my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. experience began with a baptism of fire.

Clear Sky had me pitted against 5 Renegades like:

1 Like

swamp start with broken teleport equipped with pistol yeah good luck

2 Likes

That is me trying to trying to buy a weapon that shoot straight in DT…

I can relate…

2 Likes

Not Stalker related, but all the Killing Floor 3 reveals have me feeling the exact same way.

I don’t get how people can be so stupid.

3 Likes

Yep, I felt the same way with killing floor 2 to be honest, I pissed off all my friends by complaining about sprinting and saying it was better when you had to pull out your knife if you wanted to move fast.

3 Likes

Counter Strike vibes!

I knew it was over when they put sprint in Halo…

1 Like

I’m out of the “Killing Floor” loop… what happened there?

I never played KF 1, however I still did hear complaints by the people who had. I can’t comment on that besides that I throughly enjoyed KF 2.

Trailer doesn’t look very good, but it’s a pre alpha trailer so hopefully it’s not very indicative of the full game.

image-3

image-4

image-5

1 Like

KF1 was way better in atmosphere and the enemies didn’t jump around as much it made it easier to click heads but the difficulty could be ramped up with more elites

The classes and their perks were better

KF2 had mtx in early access - huge turn off and their cosmetics and overall art style is like clown show - the way they implemented mtx was terrible with having to buy USB key’s to unlock chests

After I played VT2 I could never get back into KF2 as the Vermintide combat and movement is so much better.

KF3 is a hero shooter lol :joy:

1 Like

I mean if you played Sharpshooter or Gunslinger in KF 2 it was still incredibly easy to get headshots.

I was fine with the more light hearted feeling of the game, but again I never played Kf 1 to compare it to it, and I didn’t really follow it’s development that closely. I was still on console when I first got it.

Movement in kf2 is better than in VT 2 imo.

But yes this was very painful to read.

1 Like

i mean i enjoyed kf2, i just think its worse than the first. 3 looks like it might be so different that i wont enjoy it at all.

3 Likes

They in fact, did not keep Khorne Dawg posted.

1 Like

2 Likes

I despise the gaming industry’s “hero shooter” trend with every fibre of my being because it’s ruined so many franchises that shouldn’t have even been part of said trend in the first place.

Battlefield and Call of Duty, for example.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ve gathered all of the emojis:
:pick::gear::ice_cube::elevator:

Now… where that dev blog at?

3 Likes