Mourningstar Roleplay

Hello Developers i hope even one of you will see this :grinning: Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Hi to everyone else aswell!!

I love 40K Story and lore so this game really pulled me in with my closest friends, we are all huge Roleplay nerds :stuck_out_tongue: The SHIP is amazing! i have spend time just walking around admiring everything but i really miss the Canteen from one of the amazing trailers.
Hopefully itโ€™ll be added in game someday in the future.

So i was pondering what iโ€™d love to see in this game as a roleplayer and 40K fan! Itโ€™s those immersion elements, perhaps if possible Mourningstar will become true hub with more purpose than just wait for next que, Like ability to sit and admire the floating servo-skulls.
Animated Drink some mysterious beer from far away planet like Raenka or Rotgut-Booze .
Animated eating some grilled Grox steaks and all time favorite Corpse-starch :rofl:

Perhaps smoke Lho-Sticks with friends while waiting to take up the next mission.

Just some ideas that are hopefully helpful!

Thank you.

7 Likes

Honestly Iโ€™d just appreciate a lot more interactivity and life in the Mourningstar. While hopefully it could be something a bit more interactive than just playing an animation, that would be a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Interactivity always fun. I agree! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.