The game wont improve because

Nevermind, don’t want to get banned.

1 Like

Imagine endorsing cheaters and then enabling EAC.

why do you think they did damage? Probably I am a moron, but I found many J_sat video interesting and, being a total noob in this kind of games, I learnt quite a lot. In what way they prevent the game improvement?
Also when fs made a mess in the past I think it’s because of something in their way to manage the development.
I don’t know the relationship between them, but I believe fs people are good enough to take their own decisions (right or wrong to my eyes) by themselves. They aren’t anymore a virgin software house.

but I think it’s clear when the runs are done in the official or modded realm, isn’t it?
It’s a long time since I had the time to watch the streams, but in the past, J_sat was quite clear about what was wrong/bugged and so on and also about the mods he was using.
I don’t see all of this as a problem… I apologize.
Still I cannot find a way to connect J_sat and co. way to the game development.
Fs is slow in landing because they are working on different platforms and try to keep all them at the same level.
About judging the sweden team, I don’t need to, they are they, they had invested their own time in the game, I am I, I do look to enjoy the game during my quality time, but, for example I don’t give a sh!t about true solos :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, probably was a better thing to discuss about this directly with them in private. They look like normal persons open to discussing.

In your opinion what would be a good solution not hurting everyone?

Probably this would be a good way of doing things, but there is also the problem that most of us doesn’t really know what is going on under the game hood so even if all of us have our own opinions and write in a good faith, probably we are missing the big view or the small particular thing. Probably the ones who really have the right to be listened are the modders like grimwald (by memory, so maybe wrong one) because they had to dig the code.

This is interesting, I think this could be a good instrument if used in the proper way, but being out of it I cannot really comment. If you are/were part of it, probably the best thing to do was to keep doing the a$$hat part, with the “I told you all” thing pointing the history when things go south.
Anyway, thank you for pointing this problem, my 2c if you want to be listened, drop the swearing.

1 Like

I agree j_sat’s videos are a somewhat misleading but, seeing how recalcitrant Fatshark is about mods, I am quite certain they don’t take his “true solo” videos by heart, or an other players. His input on other stuff such as weapons can be good, I remember he used to push for people to use parry as trait from the few videos I saw and but guess what, FS made dodge better in the end so parry is now less attractive.

Still it’s his opinion, and he wants to improve the game from his perspective if what you say is true. While I do not follow or like his style, he has done much for the game with his videos, either catching a bug how it occurs, helping players with suggestions or simply by making gameplay clips that may result in more people buying the game.

6 Likes

I hope you guys can go back on friendly terms.
fs is a company, even if they try to be friendly, they still have heavy responsibilities with investors and employed people, so as company is bounded to walk over friendship at some point, even if the single devs/others would like to be a friend to each player.
My other 2c is to try to talk, not write, with the guys, like J_sat that probably would lend you an ear and speak your mind.

Whoa-

If you don’t like these guys/streamers, whomever (I’m way to old for that jazz xD), ignore them!!! V2 is just plain fun, don’t let other people ruin it for you. AND, don’t ruin it for yourself :+1:

That may not be a “fix” for ya, but, if I were you, I would back off, play with other people, try to go back to enjoying the game, it will get better and you will be fine! You will be laughing in no time!

:v:

6 Likes

Revi and I caught up in private and had a productive chat. <3