The game isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be

since you arnt trying to engage with comments sincerely ill do the same with yours. but i’ll skip the juvenile cutting of your post into pieces, saves us both some time.

2 Likes

Had to laugh when I read “weapons are solid”. You dont even need a whole hand to count the good weapons while the rest is just trash.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you. FS lacked skill in making this game good.

6 Likes

See the problem is you persuaded yourself that your opinions are facts and everyone else’s are just opinions. I gave you a list of reasons why i see the game as unfinished and you only repeated “i dont think so” again and again and couldn’t even pass on mixing some attempts at attacking me in. Thats juvenile, dishonest and all in all just a crappy attitude. If you want to discuss whats going on, try again.

8 Likes

nope, im saying the issue lies with you if you find all but the absolute best weapons to be trash.

if you had made more solid points i wouldnt be asking you to clarify or calling them merely personal opinion. you’re not in a position to ask me to “try again”. my response is up above, feel free to respond properly.

No, the issue lies with weapons lacking stats. But I guess that is behind your comprehension, considering your previous responses.

1 Like

sorry, bud. you seem to have posted this in the wrong forum.
to get your very clearly desired clown/jester reward points, you need to post this on steam. better luck next time

2 Likes

nah i find sites that use emotes/awards annoying. its bad for discussion. upvote/downvote system is fine.

And i find nerds that keep making pointless troll bait threads annoying.

2 Likes

you mean you find people who disagree with you annoying.

1 Like

I think you should change your username, it doesn’t suit you.

2 Likes

the mods banned me for using a name that pretty much means the complete opposite. im not sure why shameless delusional narcissism is ok but self deprecation isnt, but oh well, not my call.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

well i wouldnt know since i havnt been able to get in the game

I actually like the game as well but it was clearly pushed out before it was ready. It needed more time in the oven, period.

1 Like

There are 2-3 guys in the forum opening a new thread about how great the game is everytime they get overshadowed by the sheer amount of negative threads from the other hundreds of people.
That’s kinda unnecessary.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad I got to enjoy it over the Christmas season. kind of like an early Christmas gift!

1 Like

Oh no :frowning: I hope you’ll be able to get the game working for you soon.