The Fanmade Career Priestess of Myrmidia DLC Content

About Priestess of Myrmidia. (Content)

Sorry. I Posted tryed to Post a Link but didn’t worked i hope this Works. Which is from Google Docs.

1 Like

The key theme with the addition of every DLC class and the Chaos Wastes seems to be that the characters find their true calling and faith. With that in mind, I’m guessing that Sienna will become a Priestess of Myrmidia.

Interestingly, Warrior Priests of Myrmidia use Spear and Shield and Sword and Shield, so I’d expect to see those weapons which would be something very different for Sienna. They are also known for being dispassionate and aloof due to their well-disciplined nature which is something that Sienna is not. There would definitely need to be some new dialogue in place of almost any dialogue that results in an outburst. A lot of the weapons in the document are dual-wield items, which I’m not sure fit the theme of a Warrior Priestess. For the staves, we might see entirely new things that have the ability to buff teammates and hinder enemies. I’m not sure the usual wizard staves would fit. This class would definitely be a more melee combat focused class with durability. Her outfit would likely be armored robes.

Whatever the case may be, it’s unlikely any suggestions given now would affect the outcome too much. I suspect work is already well underway and the final product might be out soon.

Dwarven Engineers, while honoring the ancestor gods as much as the next dwarf are in no way a religious figure…

Honestly even the Divine enlightenment theory is wrong with the first career

Grail knight Kruber still has Taal as his patron god

And Engineer Bardin still has Valaya (Just as Slayer doesn’t has Grimnir)

In fact the only one that really took a religious office is Saltz and you could see it from a mile away, GK, OE and SotT are all outside of the religion or just agents.

I still think it’s going to not be a WP, as we already just got it and instead some sort of Incarnate-like spin

1 Like

Note that I said, “true calling” as well as faith. Everything I could imagine being done for Sienna in the wizardry category has been done, including the “incarnate-like spin” with unchained, so I think it’s less likely than a Myrmidia-related class.

Besides, Sienna’s careers are all mostly damage output in some way or another, so another support class doesn’t seem out of the question. Also, who doesn’t want to see Sienna in Myrmidian robes with a spear and shield? The only difficulty to overcome with her final career being Myrmida will be the stoic mannerisms of the priestesses of Myrmidia. They’re not typically flaming-haired or hot-tempered.

I mean, what else is there specifically from Warhammer lore that will work as a final class and be a welcome addition?

The only other thing I’ve heard of are Master Vigilants. Similar in function to a Witch Hunter in that they hunt down evil and chaos, but more discretely and usually on behalf of whatever order they are a part of. Sienna is an exile though, so I don’t know how well that would work.

There are way to make a Support Sienna without having her become a WPoM or a KotBS

Flaming Sword of Rhuin: The wizard can ensorcel his allies’ weapons, making them burn with a savagely hungry flame

Crown of Fire/Flame: A Crown of fire appear over the Caster, he fill his allies with courage and his enemy with fright

Yeah, but what career are we talking about here? Wizard 2.0?