The crafting system exploitive and abusive

The manager of the crafting system and their superior that signed off on it both need to be fired!
Like, fired seven ways from Sunday fired. These types of models are festering tumors and it’s a shame FatShark has thought this was an acceptable practice in the first place.

I get that you need to make money and retain players in your game, but yet you are missing the fact that you are killing your own playerbase with the system you sought to exploit your players time with instead.

It’s very obvious to myself and majority of your playerbase, that it is why the games active playerbase dropped to so low before patch 13, and there is no other issue with the game that even comes close to the problem whale that is crafting. It is why I left the game. Patch 13 is awesome overall and made most of the weapons viable compared to each other, but I am again starting to feel the frustration of this horrible crafting system that makes it next to impossible to play the way you want to and with the gear you want. The class system variety is great, but only half of a character build, as the other half is very difficult to build due locks and rng.

I mean, the EU has pushed back against ridiculous gambling systems in games like this to hold your ethics accountable to a degree. Only because it doesn’t cost players money it doesn’t cross that line.

The most significant fix to this which is an easy move, remove the crafting locks so we can craft how we want. And you can still have an element of your beloved rng gambling system.

So to quote a famous Darktide philosopher, “The crafting system is PIS**! It is what it is!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.