Textures Missing + General observations + Suggestions

Texture missing:
Here i found out a missing texture behind the kneepad of one cosmetic

General observations: In the Hub, textures of space behind the windows could be upgraded to look more “real” and “immersive”. Also i play with Nvidia Control Panel and x8 AA + x8 transpary AA. Everything looks great (all the rest of the graphical options are at max even RT). No space reflexions tho. I have to enable it each time i launch the game it does not save it but its massive performance related.

Suggestions:

Improve the contrast between light and dark areas in the Hub.
Improve the immersion regarding the ship and the players evolving in it.

The Contracts could be in another separate rooms, id say a refectory, like in cutscenes. A table with npcs with a tablet, 4 ppl can sit, and decide to complete a contract together as a strike team. Where ppl would actually hang up. And why not an Npc that allows to merge a strike team directly.
The Armory could be also somewhere near.
Basically what you did with Vermintide. The base felt as a comfy, resting place for a band. Here, it does not feels YET (cause great work nonetheless) that the character is a rejects, and then a proper warband recruit. The only cue that gives the impression of actually being part of the crew is the npcs lines when you go to select a mission. thats nice, but the level design could be also indicating that.