Surge staff visual is pain

WHY? This is so incredibly blurry it hurts my eyes, WHYY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHYYYYYYY

I’m not kidding, this actually, physically hurts my eyes. What the hell.

4 Likes

This is so god damn terrible I had to take a break and not use this staff anymore

1 Like

I heard you like visual pollution so we changed the vfx to add more of it.

2 Likes

Yeah I want thicker bolts. Would look cooler.

1 Like

I actually got red eyes and cramps in my temples from trying to play with this.
My eyes are constantly trying to adjust for the perceived blurred vision as if I wasn’t wearing my glasses. This has to go, seriously, via hotfix, asasp!
This does not feel impactful, this simply does actual damage to my eyes, and I am not exaggerating, no. Who could ever think this was a good idea?

2 Likes

I loved the Surge staff, now I can’t use it at all without getting a headache.

WTF Fatshark, why?!

3 Likes

It is extremely painful for your eyes to have blur on and off at this intensity while playing, casting. Your eyes will try to focus whats after the blur which will make your eyes/brain tired faster.

But why they did that? Ogre main here, i care about ppls eyes not the staff.

3 Likes

Hello,

Coming here to create a new post about that, I see it already exits.
The blurry mess is … painfull. Litterality. I left my game because I couldnt play it without pain.
WTF is going on exactly ?
It’s obivously not has been even tested or what.

I don’t know. I think I m done with this game, his shamful launch full of RNG and now this ?
Well, if you don’t want us to play the game, you succeed.

Vermintide 2 fan here and I feel tricked.

4 Likes

Well if blocking with the Force Sword makes you see nothing, at the very least have the staff be able to share that feeling with your team kappa.

1 Like

Couldn’t even finish a mission with it and I’m not prone to motion weirdness nor have light sensitivity but HOLY HELL did I have a headache within minutes. Psyker is likely owned until this is fixed sadly. How did this ever get through testing?? Absolute joke.

2 Likes